Implantation cramps without IB?

Littleyogini

Reaction score
Can you have implantation cramps and not have implantation bleeding?

I felt some cramping this morning. I'm on cd18. I don't chart my temp or anything. I finished my third cycle of Clomid 8 days ago though. So I'm hopeful for implantation but I haven't seen any blood...

Absolutely! With both previous pregnancies I had implantation cramping but no blood at all. Fingers crossed for you

I'm not sure of the answer, but depending on when ovulation occurred for you, implantation does not occur until 6-10 days past ovulation. Fertilization happens quicker, but actual implantation from everything I have read does not occur until 6-10 DPO.

Wow. I didn't realize it took so long for implantation. So it just floats around for a few days?

Wow. I didn't realize it took so long for implantation. So it just floats around for a few days?

No, it fertilizes it - it just takes awhile to implant...that's why it takes so long to get a positive pregnancy test

When I had implantation cramps (really more like sharp sharp pokes) I had the tiniest spots of blood. Like pinpricks. If I wasn't really looking, I'd had missed it! So while you definitely don't have to bleed, you also can bleed a very unnoticed amount! Fingers crossed ❤️

Yes i had implantation pain on 7 dpo. No spotting or bleeding afterward. I got a very faint shadow line on an IC on 10dpo in the evening. Then on 11 dpo in the evening i got a faint pink line on a frer. That little bean is almost 2 now. Good luck

I've never had implantation bleeding and I've been pregnant a few times. Good luck x

I've had implantation cramps w/o the bleeding. I've had multiple pregnancies and have only had implantation bleeding once and it was very light spotting. I could've overlooked it easily.

Best of luck!!

I never had implementation bleeding with my DD or this baby. I did wake up feeling like I'd done a 1000 sits in the middle of the night though and was sore the whole day.

Can you have implantation cramps and not have implantation bleeding?

I felt some cramping this morning. I'm on cd18. I don't chart my temp or anything. I finished my third cycle of Clomid 8 days ago though. So I'm hopeful for implantation but I haven't seen any blood...

Did the cramping feel the same as AF? I have had weird cramps as well but no bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->