Implantation experience

koala

Reaction score
Hi girls...I'm hoping to find someone who can shed some light...

After a month of promising myself I wouldn't symptom spot or take an HPT before I was a week late, here I am anxious as hell and I can't get my mind off possible implantation...
I don't use OPKs so I don't exactly know what dpo I'm on but I do know I'm on CD 32. My cycles have been quite irregular so I never really know how long they'll be but I always inevitably start getting hopeful when I pass the 28 day mark...
Anyway...Prepare for TMI ... Monday I got a strand of pink stretchy CM in the morning when I wiped. Then at night I got a bit of brown stretchy CM again only when I wiped. Yesterday I got a tiny amount once when wiping and today there's still no sign. I've been seeing clear strechty CM in between... My belly feels funny but not painy like with AF...
So, any ideas? Being at CD 32 could this be implantation? I really don't think I can bear another BFN, that's why I'm keeping myself from testing. But I sure don't want to see the either!!!

I'd really like to hear other experiences ...

A great 9 months for all of the expecting mommies :flower:

hey!

well i didnt get any implanatation bleeding at all only implantation cramps which didnt start until about 10 days after ovulation and lasted for a couple of weeks.

it would help if you knew how many dpo you are because then you would have a better idea of whether it is implatation as it normally happens between 6-12 dpo

good luck to you hope youre in first tri soon x

i didnt get implantation bleeding either but did feel really uncomfortable and had cramps for about 3 weeks i didnttest til i was 2 weeks late coz like you i didnt want to see another BFN hope you'll be joining first tri soon hun :) xx

I didn't implantation bleeding either....I didn't really have any symptoms (any that couldn
't be chalked up to something else anyway) until well after I got my :bfp:

FX'd for you!

i had implantation bleeding from 8dpo-11dpo. i thought it was spotting & i was about to start my period. i took a hpt on 12dpo & got a positive.
good luck :)

In all of my pregnancies I have only had Implantation bleeding twice and Not with my Daughter nor with my Twins that I am pg with now. It did seem somwhat like yours though. All I can suggest is that if it IS implantation bleeding a pg test would show + within 2 days of it (once HCG has built up from the start of implantation). So wait another day and then :test:

Thank you everyone...I know it's much more difficult to take any conclusions without knowing the dpo :dohh:
I hope I'll be joing you to! FXed!

Enjoy your pregnancies :flower:

hey hun, i had implantation bleeding and cramps when i was about 5 weeks, im not sure when i ov'd so i cant help you on dpo but i had a achy type pain where my ovaries are on my left side, had this all day, im guessing it was bub snuggling in. I then had a wee bleed n menstural type cramps this only lasted about an hour whereas the implantation achy pain lasted all day...everyones different though, some women have no bleeding or cramping! My symptoms were smelly wee lol really vivid dreams and then normal period type symptoms....hope thats helped good luck hun x

Hi - no bleeding for me either but the month i got my bfp i had very sharp and quick pains in my abdomen, actually made me catch my breath. Only happened once or twice around 7dpo. then i just got all my normal af signs including cramping. Hope you get your bfp this month. x

I thought my implantation bleeding was spotting at the start of AF. It never got any heavier though. It may have lasted a day and a half-2 days. That was at maybe 10-12dpo. Around 8-9dpo I thought I had gotten the flu or something I felt really under the weather, but that too went away. Before AF I usually got really bad hot flashes and chills and I didn't that month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->