Implantation Experiences???

Buttons_01

Reaction score
Hey, i am new to this site and would like to know about any of your experiences with Implantation Bleeding.

Did you experience IB? (Implantation Bleeding)
How long did it last?
When did it begin?
Did you mistake it for early Period?
Did you have any pain or cramps?
TMI but what colour was it?
Did you have any other syptoms?

i think i am experiencing IB but just wanted to know if anyone has had anything similar and got a BFP? Trying not to get my hopes up :)

I did and it was just a bit of spotting for a day or two then it stopped. I thought it was start of my period but of course it never came. I had a bit of cramping but no other symptoms. I can't remember what colour it was, I think it was red or pink rather than brown.

Back in March, I had implantation bleeding. We weren't trying to conceive then, so I wasn't really paying too much attention. I had a small amount of pink when wiping x1 and had some mild cramping too (for a few days). I totally thought my period was coming so I just ignored everything. I tested about 5 days after that and :BFP:

All of my implants have been the same - no bleeding, but cramps exactly like AF. With DS2, I didn't even test until I was over a week late because of the cramps I was feeling - I thought for sure I was about to start my period any second.

I had IB the day I was supposed to get AF. I knew it wasn't AF though because it was really light pink, just spotting, and more watery. My AF is normally light and then very heavy and red. I probably would have mistaken it for AF if I wasn't TTC.

I think im experiencing Implantation too. No spotting or anything but mild cramping and tensing in my belly like af is on its way, it should be due any day now although im ireegular after coming of bcp.
Fingers crossed it doesnt turn up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->