Implantation maybe?

Olivia52612

Reaction score
I MAY have had Implantation?? Today would be 11dpo I had a feeling I needed to wear a panty liner out shopping today I was kinda crampy- but not bad- almost like AF was about to make her grand enterance.. I went to pee and seen a small light brown smudge on my panty liner and that was about 3 hours ago.. What y'all think?
I have no symptoms other than visible blue veins on my chest BB sides and hips like going towards the vag. That's all?? Bfn this am, but is too early to tell.

It very well could have been implantation! I have experienced this along with the veins on bbs and especially on my hips like by where my ovaries are, they got super noticeable to me. Unfortunately I have had chemicals and never made it past 6 weeks but it definitely was a sign for me!
Wishing you best of luck!!
:dust:

I also recently think I had implantation. About 6dpo I spotted brown etc. (how implantation is described) for a few days. I thought I was having an early period, but it just stopped. Now, 6 days later, I'm still getting negative tests, but no period (day 36 of cycle). Is it still too early to know for certain that I'm not pregnant or is there still a chance?

Argh I'm in similar situation! It's so frustrating! Been having browny/red spotting for 5 days in and off, but no af and bfn. 😩 any of u ladies tested again? Xxx

Olivia,
Could be IB, however, I get brown spotting before some of my periods. If it's new for you then maybe this is a good sign!!

DollyBird,
I am in the same boat!! Every morning now I spot and then stop (Brown/red) for 5-6 days now! No AF and a BFN two days ago. I can't stop thinking about testing again, how about you?

Girls I'm joining you I spotted pink mixed with cm on 10dpo only on wiping , then it turned brown scant and stopped . I have had ib on my last pregnancy it was very similar . I NEVER spot before AF so here is hoping . Testing on Monday

I tested again this morning and bfn!!! I actually estimate I'm 13dpo today so gonna give it to Monday. Just ordered more tests off amazon. I have had an ectopic in the past that caused me to have spotting and a late bfp so I'm gonna see my doctor Monday if still no proper af I think. U tested again? Xx

Oh and the spotting seems to have stopped today. .. But then its still early so might start again who knows!

hope you get your bfp! i didnt have implantation bleeding but i did feel implantation at 6 dpo. felt too soft to be considered a cramp and i felt it abnormally low and abnormally high for just two seconds each time. got my bfp two days later so wait a few days before testing again

I have not tested again, I'm too afraid to get my hopes up even more. At the same time I am worried if this is not a baby, then what in the world is causing me to spot red in between Nov-Dec AF?! I think I am about 10 or 11dpo, too early? AF is due in three days on the 9th.

Another BFN when I woke up, still spotting too, 12dpo. Ugh what is going on with my lady bits!? ](*,)](*,)](*,)

2days left till AF.

It's so frustrating isn't it! I'm beginning to convince myself that I'm out.. That Maybe the spotting was some weird kind of blip. Got tests comingr on amazon so will test again when they come but gonna leave it in the meantime. I'm so miserable with all the bfns ive been getting xxx

Yeah it is! I think AF came early, I woke up that night bleeding more than I ever have, lots of clotting, and a stinging pain around my cervix. Don't have a clue what happened, still dizzy, and sick to my stomach. Think it is time to call the doctor, so weird that we are spotting in between AF's. Can't wait for an update!!

Dollybird... Any update?

I had 1 instance of brown spotting on 10 dpo... Maybe "spotting" isn't the correct word. Wiped before I peed, tissue had a good bit of brown blood on it, almost what I have at the very beginning of AF. That's all I've had, just that 1 time. Today is 13 dpo, no more spotting. Tested this morning, and got BFN. With my prior pregnancies, I have never had implantation bleeding.

I would just like to add... I HATE THE TWO WEEK WAIT!!

I had very light pink spotting two mornings in a row. But still no af.... Took a test and bfn though???

Why would I have spotting and no af or bfp? Could it still be too early to test if it was implantation? I feel like af would've started by now if that spotting was the start of it...

Stil no af for me ladies and no bfp. Went to visit doctor he told me to class the spitting as af-- it was in no way af but oh well. Xx

It's so frustrating isn't it! I'm beginning to convince myself that I'm out.. That Maybe the spotting was some weird kind of blip. Got tests comingr on amazon so will test again when they come but gonna leave it in the meantime. I'm so miserable with all the bfns ive been getting xxx

For months I have been there myself cycle after cycle ,I even passed the thought that maybe I can't have kids but things have changed just relax breathe easy it'll happen baby dust your way:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->