Implantation or Gas??

prayn4twins

Reaction score
Hey ladies.

I am soooo confused :shrug:. My cycles are pretty regular, anywhere from 27-28 days depending on what time of day my menstrual starts. Ok so Im about 6 dpo and am experiencing mild cramping in my lower abdomen and dull aches on my sides. I fell a little "movement" inside my lower abdomen today :huh:, almost like there's a baby in there that just started moving around. I know I'm not preggers but that's how it felt. I know that this is about the time that you would start getting implantation craps but I have been kind of gassy as well :blush:. I don't have menstrual cramps so I cant compare the symptoms together. What do implantation cramps feel like specifically? Also, usually by now my breast are really tender, hinting I ovulated and :af: will be arriving in 14 days, but they're not :happydance:. Does that mean maybe I didn't ovulate???????? :help:

***I took a hpt 2 days ago :)bfn:) bc I want to catch the pregnancy as early as possible and I'll probably take another on tomorrow also.

I am also experiences the same things.. Besides the movement.. That shouldn't be happening for a long time if your preggers.. But I am also 6 dpo and my doctor said wait another week until testing, cause nothing will show up.. It is too early.. So save your money and test next week, sometime.. Or wait for a missed period... Good Luck..

Good luck and :dust: to you as well. Every time I wait for a missed period I miscarry like that next week so I figure the earlier I can catch it the earlier I can start working on the healthiest pregnancy I can have.

I'm sorry!! That is really sad.. I haven't been through a mc, so I don't know what it is like!! Haven't tried to have a baby in 7 years.. So now we are trying and hoping we got it, this time... Good Luck.. And let us know if you got a BFP or not...

No bfp yet but i've been using the store brand cheapies. Im going to get frer today and retest in the am. How is everyone else

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->