Implantation or wishful thinking??? UPDATE!!

wtbmummy

Reaction score
Bit of background, we already have ds (2yo) we have been ttc since july but no luck so far, ds was a first time try so this is all new to us.

Well my af was very messed up, from 70day cycle to 3 14day cycles, been investigated this past fortnight n everything shows as normal.

Well we dtd twice durring possible fertile time. N i feel different. Not sure if wishful thinking or i just know (with ds we knew straight after dtd)

Well ever since dtd I have had lots n lots of watery discharge. Then last night I had cramps really low down n more intense on the right. Lasted about an hour.

Because I keep having 14day cycles I keep thinking I'm going to come on but I still havent, I know its to soon for bfp so trying to resist the urge to test but with those symptoms does anyone think its possible?? I have also felt sick twice after drinking my fav beverge (coffee) :dohh:
not sure if that could to be related?

Oh n tmi... i also smell (like armpit smell) quite bad :cry:

Oh now on cd19. We dtd on cd12 and cd15 (incase that helps)

Any opinions/experiance?????

Are you temping or using OPKs at all?

I was but once everything went a bit crazy with my cycles I stopped. N I have ran out of opk's :dohh:

If I started temping now would it help at all or is it to late?? Xx

Can't hurt to have your temp data, even if you're starting in the middle of things. I haven't been sleeping well lately so mine has been all over the place, which makes me not want to track it but I'm trying to stick with it anyway and still log it each day.

Now on cd21!! Its the longest cycle ive had in a long time!!
My cm has been clear with bits of white and LOTS of it since about 2days after dtd. I think it's a good sign :thumbup:

Tomorrow is 10days after 1st time dtd during fertile time n i cant wait to test. I know its early but I am very impatient.
Oh n i have been terribly constipated for 3days now :dohh:
n even my fav drink in the world has made me feel nausious :cry:

Oh n dh has been not quite right last few days. He just turned round to me n went.. "i know why i feel like this" (hes been tired, sicky, constipated n had back pain) "you are pregnant, i dont know why i didnt realise before but thats why im not feeling myself" :haha:

Ok you may think im crazy but dh had symptoms same as mine when was preg with ds even when i didnt tell him about it. (N this time im yet to tell him i keep feeling sick lol)

Fingers crossed for a faint line tomorrow morning xx

So had heartburn two nights in a row now. Yesterday was :BFN:
But i do feel pregnant so not giving up hope yet :winkwink:

This morning I done a test, checked it n quickly had to go out :dohh:

However i have got back gone to bathroom n there it is... the faintest but definetly there faint postive line :happydance: im over the moon to think im pregnant with no2!! Fingers crossed the line gets darker n darker over next couple of days. Then I will go get a digi cause I love the feeling when you get the "pregnant" come up in the little window :haha:

Please keep your fingers crossed for me if anyone has read this.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->