lilesMom

Reaction score
Hi
I'm popping in to ask a question.
Hope ye don't mind.
Anyone hve implantation pain.
If so how bad a pain and when?
Thanks xx

I've been getting increasingly bad ov pain.
Had similar pain last night
But right in the middle in my uterus
In only 4 dpo or at best if ov early then 6 dpo
Think its maybe too early but no clue what that was so
It was bad enough to make me want to throw up.
I got bfp last time at 9 dpo
So I prob do implant early
But seems very early.
And I've never gotten pain before
Sorry for the essay
Thanks for any advice xxx

Im pretty sure i felt this baby implant

its going to sound bonkers but it actually felt like a little borrowing/pokey pain on one side and didnt last for long at all/wasnt painful

I mean i dont even know if that was what it was but its something i've never had before or since ha x

Each of the 4 times I've been pregnant I've had a stitch type pain lasting a minute or two at 6/7 dpo.

Wow that's cool
Doesn't sound bonkers to me at all
I usually feel preg right away
Nothing very specific.
I just feel like I'm heading for bfp
Feel like that this time too.
Its like activity in my uterus,
That def sounds bonkers
But I haven't been wrong yet.
I still don't trust it completely till bfp though
Thanks for reply xx

J jay, think we posted at same time
Thanks hon.

I never had implantation pain until this pregnancy. It was a pinching type pain that came with a good amount of breast tenderness. It felt like I was going to start my period but it happened about a week before my period was due so I guessed that it was implantation I was feeling. A couple days later I got my BFP so that must have been what it was. Good luck!

I had cramping since OV and then around the time implantation would be occurring I had the pinching pulling sensation and everyday since. Once I felt those I knew I was pregnant, as I had the same with my first. The only other signs were tiredness and sore breasts a bit too early for af. If it wasn't for the pinching/pulling I would have guessed af was on her way. Most women I feel have the pinching/ pulling. For me it's a tell tale sign of pregnancy. Good luck and baby dust!

I def had implanting cramps along with backache, it only happened on 10dpo but all day! I tested later that afternoon & got a really hazey line which was darker that evening. All my tests up until that point where blank white nothing. With my sons pregnancy, i had no pain or anything but juat started pinky/brown spotting at 5dpo up until 8-9wks i think, each pg is diff :)

I thought my period was coming on CD 22, but brushed it off as wasn't Ttc. The cramps were slightly more one sided and lasted about 24hours. I then had the worst 'pms' type cramping from CD 26 which I thought was odd; found some left over Ic's me got my faint BFP. Good luck! x

At 10dpo (which is normally around when I would start my period), I had what felt like period cramps for a good part of the day but my period never came. It was pretty strange, and I had a sneaking suspicion that it was implantation. I got a BFP two days later (when I first tested).

My implantation with both of my pregnancies felt like a really strong dull cramping. Something between a period and ovulation pain. It actually had me couch ridden for a few hours like I was going to start my period.

I got my period on the 17th of this month I normally start on the 20th of each month and at first it was very light had some cramping that was one day and then none and the next two days the 18th and 19th heavy bleeding and today barely any blood I am so tired and confused about this situation does anyone know what I am dealing with. although I looked up my period dates and it stated I should have started yesterday but still I started early wither way. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->