Implantation/Pregnant?

thestruggle

Reaction score
Hey,

So from the moment I first got my period they have never been regular, as in when they come (2-3 months). However, I can always count on the fact that they last 4-5 days with clotting & a moderate flow with brown blood at the end.

I had a perfectly normal period in the beginning of January with another one not due until around the 31st of January (according to an app).

I had some brown spotting on the 29th, followed by a little pink/dark blood on the 30th. It fully stopped the night of the 30th, started again during the day of the 31st with a super light flow for 1-2 hours - not even enough to fill half a pad. It disappeared again so I had sex, 10 minutes after sex a little bit of spotting and then gone 1 hour later not to be seen again.

Sorry about the detailed information, but I'd rather be honest. I have never had a period stop & start, ever. I am on no pill.

I did have unprotected sex a few times in between the normal period & the spotting/light period (whatever it is).

Now, I am incredibly horny, like non stop wanting sex. This is also strange and I've felt a little giddy/sickly from time to time but not to the point of actually throwing up. I'm also burping heaps!

Has anyone experienced this or am I just going bonkers?

The morning sickness usually does not come till a bit after the pregnancy has been confirmed. As for the dark / brown blood as far as I know that sounds like old blood from your previous period. If it was implantation bleeding it would have been a light pink color mixed with mucus. I am no doctor though, so this very well could be it for you, you never know! Good luck to you hun, I hope you get the results you are looking for.

I agree with Kiwiberry on the implantation bleeding. It should be pinkish.

But a start & stop period does sound weird. But irregular periods make it really hard to guess what happened.

It sounds like you didn't keep an eye on when you ovulated, so I don't know whether you should do an OPK test or a pregnancy test.

I say OPK because of the high sex drive :) Hope you find out what's going on :)

Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->