Implantation Question

for_bby_hilde

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Autumn.

I just have a simple question on the whole implantation spotting situation. I'm pretty sure I'm caught up on everything about it. Except, last week I took a HPT and it came back negative, took one this morning and it also came back negative. Later on today I went to the bathroom and I noticed that there was light pink spotting. Whenever I start my period it usually starts off light then progresses heavier throughout that day. But not today, the next time I went to the bathroom, I wiped and it was light brown. Which never ever, ever happens to me. Especially on the first day, (if it is just a period) the only time I ever see brown is when I'm at the end of my period. I've also had cramps on and off all day but I just figured it was my period since I saw the spotting. --Do you think I could be pregnant? If I were to be pregnant, how long should I wait to test, right when I get done spotting? Thank you so much for the help, I've been trying to find answers everywhere! :hugs:

Autumn how many DPO are you? I would give it a couple of days after the implantation bleed (if that's what is was) to allow for the HCG hormone to get into your system. Good luck! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->