Implantation spotting? 5 days now! Need to talk to someone :)

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hey girls.. So if you have been following my recent posts I have had brown and pink discharge and spotting.

Friday- light brown discharge on TP
Saturday- light pink and dark pink discharge
Sunday- light brown discharge
Monday- light brown spots on liner and scant marks
Tuesday- light brown scant marks on liner

I uploaded the link if you wanted to see what has been going on. My question is can implantation spotting/bleeding last this long? When I started spotting on Friday my period was a week away.

So I'll be testing tomorrow but wanted to get some light about this spotting for 5 days??

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2340475-implantation-spotting-pic-5.html

spotting can happen all of the way through from conception until you have given birth. I bled with my first around my period (so i didnt even think i couldve been pregnant) then i started feeling sick etc and tested and i was pregnant but as soon as id tested i spotted from then until i was 16 weeks, I had to keep going to hospital and get checked over nearly all of the way through my pregnancy as i kept randomly spotting. Then at 31 weeks i bled again but this time it was heavier so again i went to hosp and i had gone into prem labour and had to have help to stop it. Then i bled again a few times after that. So you really can bleed all the way through.

I do hope you have a BFP soon
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"