Implantation spotting. Anyone experienced and got Bfp later on?

Stargazer33

Reaction score
Okay today I'm 10 dpo, I do have some few symptoms but not sure if I will get bfp:winkwink: Usually I spotted a little before Af arrives, I seem to that every cycle since September last year. But this cycle might be different, I got a lot of white cm mixed with yellow tinted mucus sorry Tmi. Noticed a tiny little dot of blood at 8dpo mixed with a lot of cm. Today a tiny bit more but not like my other cycles at all, this blood is like specks kind of if that make any sense? Lightly strikes in a lot of mucus:blush: Is this what implantation can be like? Have had just mildly cramp here and there, one time a sharp shooting pain up my yahu but nothing that could really resemble Af cramps.
I'm insanely tired, have a really hard time getting up with my boys in the morning no matter how much sleep I get. Going on 5 days with a nagging headache only on my left side, wake up with it and fall asleep with it:growlmad:
I can smell everything and everyone and there is some colognes that my hubby uses that smells so much stronger to me know it makes me feel sick :sick:
Taken a few $ store tests after the Frer I took at 8-9dpo and everyone seems just shadowy so I know I have to hang in there and wait..... but it's soooooo hard...

i think i know what your talkin about with the cm with streaks of weird blood i had something simeler in march and i was bleeding for 7 days but it was light with ALOT of cm in it and then in april i was 5 days late then bleed for 2 days and it was light with alot of watery cm i still dont know what thats about....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->