Implantation spotting or slow coming on AF?

I hate it, on to cycle 10 if/when AF arrives :(
Will keep everything crossed for you and will be sure to reportif AF arrives or a BFP

Sorry crazycatlady :hugs:

I'm keeping FXed for you nickielg and ttcmrst

And our silly bodies playing tricks :cry: I've had just some more brown spotting, just a little. Then I wiped and there was some pinkish, which I thought was the start of :witch: but nothing yet.

Oh I'm so stressed, and tired, but not just about TTC, other things in life, and this limbo game is just adding to the stress. I just want to sleep :sleep:

I am tempted to test again Monday morning (with FMU this time) although I really really really hate seeing a bfn more than :witch:

Should I test Monday, or wait until Tuesday?

If you tested today I say Tuesday if not then tomorrow. I am tomorrow, I have one Tescos test but tempted to go in to town to get either Superdrug or FRER if I can find somewhere that sells them. I am sure though it will arrive over night as all my 'symptoms' seem to be fading.

Good Luck.
And think I'll wait until Tuesday, or maybe Wednesday if I can.
The only 'symptom' I have is feeling like crap for a whole two weeks (since ovulation), and I'm beginning to think because I'm stressed that's why :witch: hasn't showed up.
Hate this though, I could cry. I even said before this month I wouldn't obsess about it, and look at me. Haven't told OH yet, but if I did, think I will really cry.

I should have really bought a cheapie £1 from asda, that would have put my POAS addiction to rest!

My cycle does range from 24-29 days, and today's CD27, and the only thing that has doubted me is that I had brown spotting yesterday, and a proper af hasn't started.
I've actually looked back on some of my posts, turns out it's normal for me to have spotting then nothing at all until the 3rd day when :witch: arrives full blown.
So basically I'm out this month.

Aww I hope your not out Blue! I have had spotting before my cycles as well but its usually pink or bright red. And consistently those colors, but so far lots of brown, with a little pink.

I know how you feel about obsessing. I told myself I wouldn't obsess either but the breast pain and spotting got to me. I told DH no more talking about it till I test Sunday.

Hopefully this forum will help us pass the time!

Edit: And now the urge to test is creeping up on me lol, but I'm going to hold strong.

Good luck girls x
I just woke up so had to test and nothing, even the ovulation test has become negative now so guess its just wait and see. Today is CD30 for me and I have had one cycle this long in the past year. But now I am wondering what the spotting means for me :(

:witch: arrived last night. :( so I had a bad night sleep. I feel silly for thinking I could of been pregnant. Silly for obsessing over it, and silly for running out yesterday morning and spending 13 pounds on a test, when I only had to wait about 12 hours for the witch.

I can't keep getting my hopes up. Need to put this baby-wanting at the back of my mind :flow:

So sorry to hear that Bluewater :(
What cycle are you on?
I know once my AF turns up I will be feeling exactly the same as you do. I feel like giving up at the moment.

I'm so sorry Blue! And don't feel silly! On to next cycle at least :)

And TTCMrsT maybe you just tested early, I would give it a try on Wednesday one more time.

I'm starting to lose hope as well and think it might be all in my head too. Spotting has seemed to stop but yesterday I was reading on a PCOS group on facebook how this woman had spotting and this other woman commented it's probably because of low progesterone, it's causing AF to come on that light.

Good luck and baby dust to you TTCMrsT!

I think I'm going to go to the dollar store and get a test or two lol. I'll let you ladies know my results in about 2.5 hours!

Well of course as soon as I get buy the tests and get ready to use them, the :witch: shows up. It's really light and kinda darker than normal though, but I'm not holding my breath since I do have some cramps. Ugh. On to next month I guess.

Thanks crazycatlady, I'm hoping by some luck its actually decidual bleeding, but with PCOS anything is possible with my cycles. It's only when I wipe and its not a lot. I do have some cramps, but they are light and really centered around on my left side, almost more like a pinching/pulling feeling.

I'm gonna see what happens, hopefully a miracle. But hey at least if this is af, I've had 3 months in a row, so that gives me hope.

Mine only lasted two days as well crazycatlady! It was really dark too, and I had no cramps with it at all. I only got a big cramp the day I told y'all it had started. Even my DH thought it was weird. And ever since, I've had hot flashes and chills, my breasts continue to hurt on and off, and I feel nauseated. I woke up this morning thinking I had a cold or getting the flu, but no fever. And my super stuffy nose has gone down. (Still stuffy though) are you gonna test again?

I've been really sensitive to temperature too! And I've had this fairly regular pinching feeling in my left side! So strange we both had this! Yeah mine was mostly brownish colour. I was thinking of testing tomorrow but I'm scared too, I don't want to see another bfn. And I got totally upset and stressed about it tonight and took it out on poor Dh and now I feel bad and not sure I wanna test tomorrow :(

Awww. I know how you feel. I don't wanna see a bfn either. But I always think if it happens to be yes I want to know so I can go to the doctor. I really hope it was IB for you! Mine was red but super dark. I hope you get your bfp soon! Keep me updated!

Have you tested? I might test again this afternoon....

Super Bowl tomorrow and friends coming over tonight so just incase I'm lucky and it's yes I want to know so I don't have any drinks.

I think if it's no I'm just going to assume I'm out. Maybe I'll make a dr apt though to find out what's up!

I tested Thursday and thought I saw a faint line but my eyes could have been playing tricks on me as usual. Lol. I think I'm going to take a cheapie and a digital towards the end of the week. And if you get a bfn I would still make a doctor appt.
I've a lot of women with decidual bleeding and spotting didn't get a bfp for a long time or didn't go to the docs till they were like 5 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->