Implantation spotting or slow coming on AF?

I am still getting spotting and negative tests, so frustrating. If AF had turned up on time it would be ovulation next week and I could be trying again.

I got a bfn today. I have counted myself out.

But I still have no clue why I would have a two day cycle then and have that pinching feeling in my left side. Should I make a dr apt?

I'm sorry to hear that TTCMrsT, that's strange your spotting so much. :( Hopefully you'll get a BFP soon.

That stinks Crazycatlady :( I would def make an appt. Like I said earlier, I have heard of a lot of ladies with decidual bleeding not showing positive till a few months along. I had another im not sure test. Lol. I'm just gonna get a digital soon and see what happens. My boobs still hurt though and my friend noticed I peed like crazy today.

Today I was sitting on the couch waiting for my friend and I got AF type cramps, they didn't last long at all. Last night I also had a random nosebleed and I've never had one in my life lol. And today my armpit area is sore like I was lifting weights or something. Hoping I'm not losing my mind. Any more testing today ladies?

No I've given up testing. Assuming I'm out, I bought opks to try this cycle.

Ahh well good luck this cycle crazycatlady! :) I hope you get a BFP in the near future!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->