implantation spotting? what do you ladies think?

I know what ya mean. I had cramps yesterday but very dull. Nothing today but my boobs are still tender and currently my nipples are kinda tingly. The girls have eased up but still hurt more than usual. My spotting is somewhat similar. It only happens when I go to the bathroom but today and yesterday some has leaked on my pad. Not much, a little more when I walk a lot or really push... Not enough to fill a pad. I usually have to wear super tampons. But its red, orange, and sometimes pinkish brown still on my tp, but on pad it looks like a dark red almost brown. I'm like off and on about what I think. Times I'm like this is it I just know it, but times I'm just like its all in my head and I'm not lucky enough ya know.... Ugh idk. I'm a little irritable. This headache needs to go away. I'm tired too... Maybe the headache is my vistas way of telling me I should eat a snack and take a nap. Fiance works nights so our sleep schedules are different I just woke him up about an hour ago, laid next to him and he playfully threw the covers on me... I instantly got comfortable and tired. but I was in a hurry to get him up today so figured waking him and me going straight to bed wouldn't be the best idea. Hopefully we get answers soon.

I'm really cranky and irritable just now as well. My head has stopped hurting a little but it's still a dull ache, same with the cramps. I'm still avoiding the loo, I just don't want to know. This is the first day of this for me, so tomorrow will tell if it is developing into a proper full on period... I had my hopes up so much, it would be such a disappointment if it was all in my head... :(

I started spotting on Monday. First two days barely there only when I wiped, third day got a little heavier but still only spotting and its been the same since. Sometimes its there and sometimes its not. I took a 3 hour nap tonight and already ready for bed again. I'm all stuffy and eh. Headache went away once I slept, I can feel it starting up again. A lot of things are getting on my nerves and I just feel Idk... Not myself. I feel sick but no aches and not really sick to my stomach... It's hard to explain. I feel like I have a bad cold but no cough, no fever. I can't feel my cervix anymore so I don't know whats going on down there. I just know im going to he disappointed, I just had a miscarriage in July at 16 weeks and for no reason... I just want my baby ya know? But I'm beginning to feel like that isn't a possibility for me. Does anyone know anything about the whole cervix topic? Why is mine being so weird right now... It's starting to worry me. I can usually ALWAYS feel it and its never felt puckered ever that I can recall. And I think its closed. I read somewhere earlier about putting a finger inside it to see and if you cant then its closed? I can't remember word for word I've read so much lately, but if it that's right then its closed. Or was before my nap, not sure now because I can't find it anymore... Is that bad?

What day are you testing? The nurse told me to come Monday and ask to get a blood test... I'm considering making my honey buy me another test or 2 tomorrow.

Good luck to you! Sorry, I don't know anything about cervix positions, sorry!

I'm out for this month, the spotting has developed into my period. Definitely too much blood to be called spotting. :( So back to square one, ready to try again once the witch is gone!

Hey ladies,
Sorry I've been out of the loop here. After that appointment I was just not motivated to do anything lol. I just worked and stayed away from the computer all weekend. Sounds like we are still having the symptoms and some bleeding?? I would wait to test after the bleeding has stopped. I hope you all get your BFPs by then!! I am still feeling weird down there. I get dull aches, and aches around my pelvic area, headaches and backaches. I'm still waking up to pee and having vivid dreams. I don't know what to think of all this. I guess I will just wait until my AF arrives again to see what it looks like or if I get it at all. Sorry about your cevix situation Jo...I think I read somewhere if you are preggo then your cervix will be high and close, too. It should be closed so that no unknown pathogens or bacteria harm the bean! Keep up the updating and baby dust, loves! xxxxx

Hi guys! I'm soooo confused about what my body is doing! Friday's spotting developed into moderate bleeding Saturday but got lighter again by Sat evening, stayed light all of Sunday and was gone completely by Monday morning. So it was much much lighter and shorter than a normal period plus it started on CD27, last cycle was 32 days... Could I still be pregnant?!?!

Ylanda,
Did you test? It could be IB. Havr you stopped bleeding?

I had a bfn last month. Now, I'm at the time of my next period. I think it is here...it's, again, just brown dis harge and maybe some streaks of red? I do have cramping still. Then, tmi, I had this weird, thicky and dark brown gooey CM..? Is this normal? I don't know what to think. I have heard of women still bleeding into their pregnancy, confusing it with af and never knowing they are pregnant until they have movement. Maybe i'm just being too hopeful...

I tested negative on Friday... The bleeding stopped Thursday or Friday. Have just decided it was an early period, irregular cycles are probably due to me coming off BCP in August. Moving on now to try again.

Good luck to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->