Implantation spotting?

AYO22

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

I am currently 10 DPO and I think I just had implantation spotting. I have NEVER had spotting before in my life, and AF isn't due for 4 more days. Can anyone tell me their experiences with implantation spotting? For me, it was when I wiped. There were 3 red spots, about the size of a pencil eraser.

This would be cause for concern with me anyway, because like I said, I have never had spotting before, however, I've also had extremely sore breasts from about 3 or 4 DPO until now. Normally I have sore breasts during ovulation and then it goes away after 3 days max.

I'm not sure if I'm just looking too far into this, but the spotting has got to be something, right?! How soon is too soon to test at this point? Should I wait until AF is due?

Thanks!

I got a positive test with #1 at 10DPO and did have a small amount of spotting then too. I'd do a test!

Good luck!! :)

Hello im having a problem im due for my period today n i only had light spotting but cramps as well and now the bleeding has stop im not sure if i should test or not but i have never had this before any suggestions

I never had IB when I was pregnant but sounds like it could be. Others I've known have said it was pinpricks when they wiped. It would still be too early to test of you did just implant. Give it at least 2 days so that the HCG has time to build. Good luck!

You will find more help on the TTC and 2WW forums...a lot of the gals in WTT will be FTMs once they start trying :flower:

Hello im having a problem im due for my period today n i only had light spotting but cramps as well and now the bleeding has stop im not sure if i should test or not but i have never had this before any suggestions

Spotting and cramps sound like AF will probably show. I've had it before where I will lightly spot for a day or so and then it will come full on. Sometimes our bodies will just have a random cycle that's off. I would hold off testing for a couple days. Good luck either way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->