Implantation? TMI

Flannz94

Reaction score
Hey girls,

I wasn't really sure where to post this, I did post this in the TWW but haven't received a reply yet.

We are TTC #3! This is our first cycle. I had my mirena removed last month, had a normal 5 day period. I think I am now 7DPO.

I've had some backaches and some cramps in my pelvic area and also 'tingly' boobs over the last 2 days, but very noticeable this morning. I just went to the toilet and found this in my undies (I'll try to attach a pic) and egg white CM when I wiped, with no colour in it. That was a few hours ago, and I haven't had anymore spotting or cramping. I've been to the toilet since and it's just egg white CM.

Could this be implantation? Or AF coming early? Has anyone else experienced this?

TIA xxx

Attachments

• IMG_7455.jpg
    IMG_7455.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 26
Hiya, looks like my implantation bleed, especially since you haven't had any more. However, when I was TTC I did get similar once and it turned out to be nothing.

Crossing my fingers for you! :)

Thanks for your reply Sesity!

I haven't had anything else since, so I think i'll retest in the morning :)

Did you get a positive? Crossing my fingers for you too!

It could be but then there's a chance it's just your body getting into swing again after contraception. Good luck!

Once ovulation passes, cervical mucus will dry up and return to a more sticky consistency. Usually, you should get fertile egg white discharge for one or two days before you ovulate. ... It's also possible to have EWCM for up to five days before ovulation. Or, you might get it for only one day.

Please take a blood test for pregnancy as soon as you can to be reassured.

The question was more about if this could be an implantation bleed, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->