Implantation

mommakyky

Reaction score
I need help ladies! I had been on the implanon for 19 months. I recently had it removed on June 25th. I had periods throughout the whole time I was on the implanon but the last two were a little messed up so i am unsure as to when it was. Usually they are around the first week of every month. Well, my fiancé and I had sex the 22,23,24. Obviously we all know sperm can live up to 5 days. Well I started having some cramps on sunday 28th (which is between 4-6 from when I might have conceived). Monday I woke up and have some bleeding, very light, I don't even need to use a pad really. my temperature on sunday was 98.6 and went down to 97.7 today when I began to bleed. Could this be implantation? I am a very fertile person. I got pregnant on the pill (taking it everyday at the same time and so one and no antibiotics), I got pregnant on the nuva rings as well. Please give me thoughts! I would be so excited to be pregnant! Oh I also have been having light cramps with the bleeding it seems to be almost done. :happydance:

Having cycles towards the beginning of the month would make it unlikely to ovulate so late in the month if the cycles have been regular. It could be possible though if the last few were a little off. When you had the Implanon removed, did they tell you and side effects you could have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->