Implantation?

clapper

Reaction score
Hi ladies, was hoping someone could look at my chart and tell me what you think! 4DPO had a little bit of pink cm while wiping once and the 5DPO this big temp drop and a spike at 6dpo. Was wondering if its a fall back rise or possible implantation?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/584534

It definitely could be! All of my pregnancy charts have had implantation dips and yours looks great!

I've always gotten faint positives two days after an implantation dip. So, gear up those pee sticks!

Thanks! I could resist peeing on one tonight haha I fully knew it would be way to early but I couldnt resist... you could say I'm kind of an POAS addict..

Thanks! I could resist peeing on one tonight haha I fully knew it would be way to early but I couldnt resist... you could say I'm kind of an POAS addict..

I'm pretty sure that's a requirement for anyone TTC 😜
I see you have a son born in February. I had a daughter born in April! It's nice to see I'm not the only mommy that wants kids close together! ❤️

Aw congratulations! I have pcos so I really want to conceive naturally this time! I had a huge temp drop today...my body is doing some weird things. No sign of AF though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->