Important! Any input would be appreciated, Thank you in advance :)

Dares1210

mommy and wife :)
Reaction score
Hello everyone*:)
wondering if I'm having implantation bleeding, or just a weird cycle... My last period was December 16th lasted 7 days, ended the 23rd of December.. according to what I've looked up i ovulated around the 30th of December, I've had sex almost every day since i got off my period, with the exception of last week.
For the last two weeks I've had severe lower back pain, and bad heartburn, I've also had slight cramping in my lower abdomen... My period was due this month around the 16th, but I started spotting very lightly on the 11th almost a week before my period was due, which was only noticeable when I wiped, this lasted for about three days ( the 11th,12th, and 13th). Woke up the 14th with a lot of dark brown coppery looking discharge( sorry for tmi) only when I wiped, which only lasted half a day and used only one tampon which wasn't even completely filled with this dark brown discharge which I'm assuming was old blood, the rest of the day I spotted a darker brown mucusy discharge (spotting no bigger than a dime) but had nothing when I wiped...i put on a pad thinking maybe I was getting ready to start af, and went to bed, woke up on the 15th at 3 in the morning and the pad was still completely dry but was seeing light pink blood when i would wipe just small amounts, went back to bed woke up about 8 in the morning went to the rest room still nothing on my pad and now nothing when I wiped. The spotting stopped completely for 2 days. I took a pregnancy test later on the night of the 16th and got a bfn.. :( Today the 17th, I didn't spot or see anything at all, all day when I wiped, until about 8 o'clock.
I started cramping very bad, went to the rest room and noticed when I went pee there was a bright pink blood when I wiped not a whole lot but enough for me to put in a tampon, when I used the restroom the tampon barley had anything on it, but saw bright pinkish red blood when i wiped which almost looked like i was just beginning af.... All together i had 5 days of spotting 2 days of nothing and now today I'm bleeding a bit but Not enough to be af. As of 20 minutes ago the bleeding in now slight spotting again and my pad is completely dry, i don't know what to make of any of this.. (Forgot to mention I'm still having bad lower back pain, very fatigue, dizzy, nauseated, and very sensitive to smell.).... Sorry for the long story just wanted to thoroughly explain myself.. I've never had this happen before in any of my cycles... Does this sound like implantation or something else???? Any input would be very much appreciated, thank you in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->