Improving egg quality

Also I think you are right on the nose about the sudden growth affecting the quailty, like you said yourself, how could it not?!

Yeah, my doctor is confusing sometimes. Though he was going to brainstorm treatment protocols before we actually start which I appreciate. He said the 10 mm growth in two days suggests the follicles weren't behaving, so I think they are a bit perplexed of what protocol might help. So I'd like to try a protocol to improve quality (such as the Lupron one - might, but since I haven't been on it there's no way of knowing for sure if it will benefit me specifically), but if it's not working then I would rather stop before getting to retrieval rather than going through with retrieval and wasting for a paid cycle.

I can't help with my personal experiences, but look at eggdonationfriends. They publish lots of materials ref egg donation, eggs reserve and eggs quality

I can't help with my personal experiences, but look at eggdonationfriends. They publish lots of materials ref egg donation, eggs reserve and eggs quality

I'm in the "i'm looking at egg donors or donated embie" boat too :) Thanks for the site!

It's interesting because I have an egg quality issue as well and my eggs were horrible in a long cycle (none made it to day 5, had 2 stragglers make it to day 6 but we had no faith in them) but in each of my short cycles I was able to make blasts and each time got PGS normal embryos. I wonder if for you it will be the opposite!

3chords - you never know. It's so hard to tell. Thats why it's frustrating it would all just be an attempt.

Fififa - thanks for the site recommendation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->