In A&E

babyboo085

TTCAL
Reaction score
Morning ladies,

Last night i had some sore abdomen and dull back pain, this morning I have had lots of clear discharge with fine streaks of in it.
Thought I would see how I got on throughout the day but I am now getting dull lower back pain and shooting pains in my abdomen.
We saw the heartbeat just over a week ago, I got given a pic which I thought must be a good sign! Obvs not
I cannot believe I'm back here again!
Just had to write it down. DH isn't here yet x

Im so sorry to hear about the worry you are in. I bet its even harder without your DH being with you. but I will keep my fingers crossed for you x

Just seen the doc. He said theres not a lot they can do as I have already had a scan.
He said bleeding can be normal but pain is not.
He's calling gyney to see what they say x

Thinking of you hun. Fingers crossed xxx

Thanks all. Because i've never had a successful pregnancy I have no idea what is normal or not. I've had a few pains in the past few weeks but tried not to think much into those.
I know the doc said no pain is normal but surely some must be ok? X

Thinking of you.

Bad pain isn't normal but cramps or pulled ligament pain is.

I hope your husband is with you now. xx

Clear discharge, steaks and cramps makes me think stretching somewhere. Hopefully all is ok.

Hi ladies,

Just left gyney, baby is fine but my placenta is very low so that is why I am bleeding?
They say it should hopefully move. I'd never heard of this before! X

Low lying placenta is very normal, I had it with my first and it had moved up by 30+ weeks.

Great news! Mine was low with my son but moved up by my 20 week scan.

Im so sorry your having to go through this.. i hope all is well!

good news fingers crossed you feel better soon x

Thanks everyone for listening to me, I'm just super paranoid!
Hope you are having a good weekend x

Great news, I don't blame you for being paranoid.. I think we all are a little! I've never had a successful pregnancy either... So afraid of a mmc that I'm just counting down the days where my mw will look for a heartbeat. It's awful, this waiting!

Hi sweet, I had low lying placenta with my son and everything was fine, it gradually was moving and still thought I would have to have a c-section at 37 weeks but turned out it moved enough at the very last minute so was told I was able to have a normal delivery, turned out two weeks late with an emergency c-section lol not connected, but low lying placenta is common xxx

Hope everything goes well, sounds promising though. Keep us posted xx

So relieved for you! I had a bit of bleeding at ten weeks which was probably the placenta but I was panicking and put myself on bedrest for the weekend! We just want to do what we can to protect our little ones, don't we?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->