In a right state but am i overeacting?

catcatcat

Reaction score
Hi,i had a mc in dec and just got a bfp yest on day af was due. But i am worried to death. Yesterday the story went like this firstly i did a clear blue +- test and it was a good positive in ten mins. Then within 2 hrs the positive line had disappeared. I googled and there is mixedadvice. So i took a cheap asda test in pink it was positive too. Then this am i took the other asda test with first wee and it was very slightly lighter than yesterdays but on slightly. I expected it to be a lot darker. So i panicked thinking the hcg levels are dropping, then im sure my boobs are not as sore as had been yesterday. Then the other factor is that with my mc in dec one of my boobs got much bigger than the other and this is noticible again. It didnt go back to same as other one so maybe it wud look bigger still with being more full. I feel really scared that i will mc again. I cant eat my bfast.

Don't worry yourself sick it won't do you any good, a positive is a positive no matter how faint the line is, tests don't always look exactly the same each time, as long as it is still positive thats what counts!!!!

Think positive and perhaps get a digi or try again in a couple of days :flower:

Dont worry or panick i think your reading too much into a line, just relax. Lines will never be the same. Try and leave it a few days and then test again. I always pick at the way a line looks is it pink enough dark enough etc. Good luck xxx

and its very understandable to worry after a mc x

I was exactly the same as you. Its easy saying don't worry but its only natural. My advice is stay away from tests! I hope it works out for you xxxx

I can only echo the other ladies...two lines are two lnes and you;re pregnant hun, congrats :hugs:

I know it's going to be hard at first, there are a few ladies that have got there positives in the last week so you're not going through this on your own.

Maybe start a new thread asking for buddies who are in the same position as you?

Go easy on yourself

XxX

A HUGE congrats to you. My advice would be..you already know you have your BFP, so stay away from tests. a positive is a positive. My line was so faint I thought I was imagining it. Be happy, I know it must be scary getting a BFP after loss,I think I will be constantly running to loo etc. But also try and remember every pregnancy is different. It might be that one of you boobs is more milk productive than the other, these won't be signs of a MC. Keep your self busy and try and take your mind off the negative. You will be fine, and enjoy the rest of you H&H 9 months xx

Ditto what everyone else has said. The tests measure whether or not you are pregnant - they don't measure how pregnant you are so a line is a line. There is a reason the test instructions tell you not to look at the tests after 10 mins so trust them.

It's entirely natural that you feel a bit worried, I think everyone is the same. Just try to relax and not compare the two pregnancies.

Congrats on ur BFP like all the other ladies said try to be positive, a positive is a positive no matter what intensity of the line...Good luck to you and i wish you a H&H 9 months x

if its any consillation, i had a mmc last month, and my bbs stayed extremely big and sore for the whole duration untill the day i was admitted to hospital for medical management. the baby had dies at 6 weeks but i was 10 weeks, so the bbs thing doesnt really mean anything yet. stay positive. goodluck xxxxxxx

Just want to say congrats! A positive is a positive! H&H 9 months!

I think it's only natural to worry after a loss. Please dont worry yourself too much, I know that's easy to say. The result will sometimes change on a test over the period of a few hours. A positive is a Positive, so congratulations! I really hope this all works out for you (and that it's me next)!!

congratulations! i can understand your concerns... just enjoy every moment you are pregnant and fill each of those moments with love for your lo (before you know it, you'll have had a h&h 9 months!)

sending lots of baby dust,

k.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back