In desperate need of support and advice

cammy

Mummy To Alexander XD
Reaction score
Hello, I am 20 years old with an 11 month old son whom I had a rather difficult pregnancy with, lots of scars and on top GD and pre-eclampsia.

I have tried so many times in the last 11 months to start loosing my baby weight but somehow alwasy seem to get side tracked and nothing ever happens.

I am currently about 77kg (169lb12oz)), maybe a bit less, at 5foot1 inch, giving me a terrible BMI of almost 32.

I got up to 86kg (189lb10oz) during pregnancy and started my pregnancy at about 69kg (152lb2oz).

I would love to reach a goal weight of about 58 kg (127lb14oz) so that I am in a healthy range. I would love to just loose 5kg (11lb) at the moment but cannot seem to stay on track with exercise, doing uni and looking after Alexander.

Please, if any one has any tips or advice, please share with me. I am strating to find myself rather depressed with my body and its impacted every aspect of my daily life.

I can understand how exercise is hard with uni and LO. I'd suggest running, or gym say 3 days a week or whenever you can. One thing that worked for me was that I printed out a A4 calendar, stuck it on the wall and highlighted the days I exercised. This helped keep my motivation. Orginally I started off by one day a week but slowly ticking it off the calendar helped. And hopefully in the summer I start this again!
Good luck :hugs:

thankyou taht is a great idea :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"