In dire need of help! UK!

fletch_W

mummy to an angel <3
Reaction score
Hi ladies, im getting into home decor at the moment and wanting to make some of my own things. I am pinterest mad and have a list of about 100 things i wanna make but almost all of them say 'glue gun required'. so my question is, which one?! I have been on ebay and seen some for £2-3 but are they safe at that price??? any help would be fab! thank you in advance!!:flower:

Have you got any craft shop near by?? Do argos sell glue guns?

Being nosey here but what is pintrest? I want to make some stuff for our house but have.no idea where to start :haha:

Cx

Ohhh I'm going to be watching this thread, as I'm also thinking of doing this!! I was looking at glue guns on ebay aswell and unsure.. I saw 1 in a cheap shop nr me for £2.99 but the ones on ebay come with 50 free sticks etc.. I think I might go have a look in hobbycraft!

pinterest.co.uk. it is theeee most amazing website in the entire world!! i dont trust argos. everything i have ever bought from there has broken within the first week or so of having it. i may have to try boyes when i go into town. I just dont want to waste my time buying a cheap one and it failing on me. but the reviews on ebay for the cheap ones are reeally good so im torn!

but seriously check out pinterest. if you pm your email address i can send you a request xx

sophieb i dont have a hobby craft near me and it breaks my heart!! but if i lived near one it would break my bank account haha!

Pretty sure wilkinsons has them? Worth a look x

Im off into the town centre now so will have a shufty. But is cheap good? Or is it worth spending more than 5pounds? Xx

Wilkos, boyes and any craft shops. I reckon the eBay one will be fine though xx

thanks ladies! i dont have a hobbycraft near me. ill just risk ebay i think x

I think the eBay ones will be fine. I got one from Argos last year and it was about £5 with free sticks, they don't do it anymore but they have one for £8 :thumbup:

Pretty sure mine was only about a tenner prob 10 years ago, a Bostik one, and I still swear by it for repairing just about everything that my son breaks lol

I need a new one, I might have accidently put a pencil in mine :blush:

lol a pencil! that made me chuckle :haha: im gonna just order a cheap one cos if it breaks i can just get another. theres one for like £3.50 that comes with 46 sticks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->