In disposables...

taylors-mummy

Reaction score
for the next couple of weeks, yes, for convenience sakes I am afraid!

We got the keys to our new house on Friday and we had to put our flat up to rent, we told the letting agent that we could let it from the 14th June.. Well just waiting on the tenant (already put down deposit) to pass the credit check and we will find out when they are wanting to move in. So could be 8 days we need to be out the flat by or could be a little more..

So tomorrow we are going down to the house (literally like 400yards from our flat!) and 3 rooms need stripped of wall paper and the whole place is needing painted!

So putting Taylor in disposables so we can catch up with all our washing etc and get everything packed to move down there, and finally we have a room to do up for Taylor! (And a fluff tower :winkwink:)

I'm so excited! We have shared a room with Taylor for the past nearly 16months so will be nice for him to be in his own room now. And we can get a couple months peace until augusts arrival comes along!

Pretty pointless post really.. But I am so happy :cloud9:

awww congrats on the new house! and yay for a fluff tower!

I'm still trying to figure out where I'm going to put mine:dohh:

Fantastic!! Good luck with the move sweet and more importantly....good luck with the strategic fluff tower building!!xxxx

Congrats on the new house :) and the second bubba! :D Race you to the finish line!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->