In l and d

proxy bump

Reaction score
Woo! Just a day over my due date, had my water break this morning. So now im all strapped in at the hospital sitting at two cm dilated and contracting every six minutes. Im so nervous!

Aw good luck Hun fx'd he won't keep you waiting long and let us know how you get on!x

Thanks. Theyre going to start me on pitocin to help dilate me other than that, everything looks good so far. My RN is great. Shes been super sweet and coaching me how to breathe and relax through the contractions.

Good luck hun ! Don't worry you and baby will be fine can't wait to see a baby pic !

Oh how exciting!!!!

Yayeeee !!!!! Can't believe the day is here !! Seems like we just were in first tri .... Ill be stalking, good luck & wishing u a happy speedy delivery/recovery.... Post pics of ur Lil guy !!!

Congrats! We're total labour twins - I was due yesterday as well (ignore ticker, it's wrong!), and this morning my waters went too! I'm at home, having mild irregular contractions and hoping that they'll come properly so I can go in. If not I'm going in at 8am and I'll be induced. Good luck to us both!

At 8 cm and 100% effaced now! Thanks for the well wishes!

WOW!!! Won't be long now then! Exciting!! :happydance:

So exciting!! Good luck! Did you have any symptoms before your water broke?

Hey,
So hes here!

Water broke at five am. But was still at one cm so they started me on pitocen. Contractions were two minutes apart and so painful I got the epidural. Turns out I was only at two cm. It turns five pm and I was at 8!
Turns out I had a little cervix left and he wasnt moving down. They had me lay on my side hoping hed move down. My dr rechecked me and turns out hes angled with his head tilted upwards instead of tucked. They leave in hopes hell move but four hours later im stuck at nine cm. My doctor tried turning him but hes not budging. A quick ultrasound confirms hes to big to move down and im scheduled for a c section.

At eight o'six pm my baby boy was pulled out screaming weighing nine pounds and four oz. Hes twenty one inches long and basically my mini me.
https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq358/PosionSpade/Mobile%20Uploads/CAM01141.jpg
https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq358/PosionSpade/Mobile%20Uploads/CAM01147.jpg

It was by far not the perfect delivery but hes perfect. Im exhausted but so worth it. I cant believe how much I love this little man.

@wifey
I was leaking really slowly all morning and didnt think anything of it. That morning I woke up cramping again and decided to wiggle my hips and work through the cramp when I felt a dull pop. I layed there a moment unsure if I should sit up and see if my waters had broken....needless to say, yes. Gushing everywhere! Lol

Oh wow! Congrats! What is it with these big babies and their bad postions eh? Glad you‘re both well x

His daddy was almost a month late and almost nine lbs. On top of refusing to move down as well. I was over eight lbs so I guess I was slated for a big baby lol

If In typing weird, im sorrym exhaustion and a looooot of drugs during c section has be scrambled

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->