In Laws..... RANT RANT RANT!

:nope: where is the jaw drop smiley? I'm stunned by how much of a nutcake this woman is! Your first post, I thought, took the cake, and then when you said the other stuff she has done... OMG! You seriously need away from this poisonous woman :nope:

:hugs::hugs: to you, Poppy and your OH. I hope you can break contact (as harsh as that sounds you have to keep yourselves safe and happy as a family).

Take care,
Dinah

and I thought mine was bad picking the wrong colour wedding decorations on purpose :wacko:

I take it all back!! :hugs: Be strong love, she is clearly not all there in the head. Just move on with your life and your family, she can have her fake grandchild as long as its away from you! :rofl:

Indeed! Totally agree with that!

god, that takes mil hell to another level. i'm shocked. you know what? i always think family isn't something you can walk away from and despite my struggles with dh's family i've always tried again and again with renewed optimism each time we see them. BUT for your mental health I think you should try and limit contact with this woman as much as possible, i totally understand that you want to continue to try for your husband but i'm sure your happiness and poppy's happiness is miles more important to him than any semblance of a relationship with his mother when she puts you through the things that she's done. unforgiveable. i think you are so compassionate to have given her another chance after what she's done. but enough is enough and i don't see how you could ever have a good relationship with someone like that.

Thank you for your message! You are so right, no more mrs nice DIL!

I hope you can break contact (as harsh as that sounds you have to keep yourselves safe and happy as a family).

Take care,
Dinah

Sometimes the truth is harsh but what she has done to us goes well beyond that so don't worry :hugs: xxx

Oh no! Poor little love! Give him big kisses from Poppy and i! Poppy still has no teeth but we aren't sleeping coz she has a cold! Typical eh? Hope you had a wonderful time at your mums and that you are feeling rested and refreshed. There has been lost going on my end too but def for a catch up soon xxxx

Thanks hon and big cuddles to little Poppy too, to help her over her cold. Samuel has had his fair share of those so I can sympathise.

Had a lovely time away. Went totally off my diet and not feeling bad about it at all as I really enjoyed it. I'm sure I've put on 5 pounds but I'm prepared to lose it again starting tomorrow. We all need a break once in a while and the cake was worth it :winkwink:

God yeah, don't even worry about it! I am currently tucking into a chinese banquet! Haha! My diet went right out the window a few weeks back! Hehe!xxx

What a weird and horrible thing to do.

Oddly my friends MiL has done something similar. My friend has some very serious health problems which have made it almost impossible for her to conceive and even if by a miracle she did get pregnant other health issues and disabilities would threaten her life and that of her baby.

She says she has come to terms with this as much as anyone ever can but her MiL cannot accept this.

She (the MiL) is in touch with her son's ex and this ex has two children. Occasionally the ex has visited the MiL at the same time as my friend and her DH and the MiL has wanted to take photo's of my friends DH and his ex with the babies but WITHOUT my friend in the picture.

She even made the comment "in a different world these babies would be yours and I'd be their grandma" while my friend was listening. :growlmad:

And every time they leave she says "goodbye, go home and make babies, make me a grandma." :growlmad:

My friend hates her for it and so do I.

I'm sorry yours is behaving the same way, I know from my friend how hurtful this is. :hugs:

Oddly my friends MiL has done something similar. My friend has some very serious health problems which have made it almost impossible for her to conceive and even if by a miracle she did get pregnant other health issues and disabilities would threaten her life and that of her baby.

She says she has come to terms with this as much as anyone ever can but her MiL cannot accept this.

She (the MiL) is in touch with her son's ex and this ex has two children. Occasionally the ex has visited the MiL at the same time as my friend and her DH and the MiL has wanted to take photo's of my friends DH and his ex with the babies but WITHOUT my friend in the picture.

She even made the comment "in a different world these babies would be yours and I'd be their grandma" while my friend was listening. :growlmad:

And every time they leave she says "goodbye, go home and make babies, make me a grandma." :growlmad:

I'm sorry yours is behaving the same way, I know from my friend how hurtful this is. :hugs:

Oh my God! Why do they feel the need to be so fecking hurtful?! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: God thats awful! Your poor friend! :nope: xxx

Oh my God! Why do they feel the need to be so fecking hurtful?! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: God thats awful! Your poor friend! :nope: xxx

Errrrr :shock: nasty nasty women!

What the f**k is wrong with her? I seriously think there is a specific kind of disorder that suddenly effects mils when their son becomes in a serious relationship. Goddddd.

lmao so so true!!

Oh my goodness, what a looper :wacko: Fair play to you for encouraging your OH to have a relationship with her! Its things like this that make me glad that my OHs mother lives in a different country and doesn't speak english :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->