In-Laws

J

Jade--x

I've noticed a lot of (justified) in law rants on here just wondered if anyone actually got on with theres.

I've never had any problems with mine my whole OH's family are lovely - Although they live 3 hours away so I don't see them very often :haha:

My in laws are lovely. FIL lives on the same street and MIL lives just round the corner. (They're divorced but still good friends.) I see MIL quite a lot. They love LO to bits but are very respectful and never turn up unanounced. They're kind and caring. I'm very lucky.

I don't see my in-laws very often I saw them in May and will see them next month for their anniversary as they live in Middlesbrough. I'm glad I'm not the only one I was starting to think I was weird :haha:

Me too! But judging by the lack of responces, it's just us! :haha:

Oooh i love my in-laws...all of them, i get on really well with my SIL's and BIL's too which im really pleased about.

I guess i try my best to sympathise with my husband and think about how i would feel if he took a disliking to my mum/brother/sister etc...it would defo put a strain on things so even if i didnt like my in-laws, id still try and make the effort with them as they are important to my husband and my husband is important to me...and vice versa.

awww you guys either have a very rare thing - lovely inlaws or you possess a lot more patience than the rest of us lol

Mine are fine and have totally fallen for LO,MIL is very easy to get along with and in general OH's family is less stressful than mine!:haha:

My soon to be in laws have been nothing but nice to me. DF's mom loves me and his dad is really nice but we live miles away so I suppose that helps! DF's mom can be abit annoying at times but I just let DF deal with it. My mom on the other hand, is abit of a cow and I already know she has said horrible things about DF behind my back!

I dont see my in-laws sadly my father in law passed away a year ago and well my "MIL" ****COUGH,COUGH**** Is not a kind lady at all told my Dh that my oldest was not his....Umm he was a few day's old and if she saw him now she would fell like a a** as he is my Dh twin, Well all the boys are!!

My in-laws are fine - in small doses lol!!! Seriously they are generally ok and i get on well with them. My MIL is just a bit overbearing. She insists on things even though we've said 'no, please don't do that' and basically ignores our wishes a lot of the time. When she isn't doing that she's fine. They live not far from us so we see them generally twice a week. I wouldn't pop round just me and the kids though - it's usually when OH is with us that we go round.

I get on fine with my "in laws" generally i think they are decent and helpful :) obviously there are always going to be things you don't see 100 percent eye to eye one, but this is normal isn't it ? but on the whole i think they are rather nice :) and they mean alot to my OH, and they treat my LO like family and that means alot to him. x

Family is really important to my OH and they are genuinely lovely - Barmy when drunk - But lovely haha.

Half and half. Oh's parents split when he was little so its kind of like 2 seperate families. His mums side is lovely and i get on well with them and oh is close to them, but most of his dads side is a completely different story.....

I love my inlaws.the whole family is very close and there are 5 kids so there's always someone able to drop everything and come help out.lol.they are respectful and helpful and absoloutley adore their four grandkids.I am very lucky

Well they're my ex-inlaws now but they've been great to me. Helped me find a flat when I split with my ex and find furniture and stuff and still keep helping me.

They do get on my nerves sometimes though, not because they are bad people but because they're always going on about Jesus and there's only so much of that I can listen to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->