In London we bumped into

MadamRose

Mummy to 3 and WTT for #4
Reaction score
DAWN FRENCH :happydance:

We were walkign to harrods and suddenly she popped out of a hotel next to the Ritz didnt 100% know it was her until we heard her speak and then my DH asked her if it was her and it was :wacko: Not bad just bumping into a celeb on your birthday

WOW - I do love Dawn French....

Quuestion - Is she really as short as they say she is in real life?

Yes she is pretty short but not as short as on telly and no way near as large as on the telly

I imagine that shes smaller [weight-wise] than she appears on TV...Hmmm the camera really does add 10lbs :lol:

Cool!!! I love Dawn French, that's so neat! Especially on your birthday!
You should go to Brighton - I've been there probably 5 times in the past year or so, and one time I saw the band The Horrors in this little instrument shop we were in, and another time we saw Steve Coogan (Alan Partridge) just wandering about.
Star spotting rules :)

Ooh exciting! I am such a rubbish celeb spotter; only celeb I have seen is Martin Platt from corrie, OH on the other hand has seen Karen Gillan; Prince Charles, Robbie Williams, many of the cast of Eastenders past and present, Andrew Marr, Robert Peston (another news guy), several MPs and many more. I said he should consider becoming a paparazzo on the side :D

:O Cooool! Only person ive seen is Hulk Hogan, in Epcot florida in 2000! i touched his arm :D hehe!

I LOVE Dawn French, i served her and Lenny Henry in my m and s...i was stunned to see them in my little store in Cornwall...was great...got to take them around the store....

and Martin Clunes......

Dawn and Lenny were by far the best customers ive ever had...AND they stroked my bump!! haha xxx

O and...my friend served Jude Law....and we didnt realise it was Jude Law until we saw the body guard lurking around haha!! xxx

Previosly me and my mum won tickets to a film premier of hairspary the film with the new one came out, and we saw all the cast, and lacey turner ect off eastenders as well.

but it was just the fact the above time you expected it, however i didnt just expect to see dawn coming out of a hotel and into her car. We even spoke to her as my DH cheaked it was her as he loves the vicar of dibley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59k9iyM1nXQ&feature=related

:rofl:

I think she's HILARIOUS. I about wet myself the first time I saw the puddle one :rofl: the drunk one i think is my fav episode ever.

On our honeymoon we went to La and stayed in hollywood-saw NO celebs, though could see Brad Pitts house from our hotel room (No Brad though!!)! Then went on to las vegas and saw George Clooney, Russell Brand and P diddy! Was fab!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->