in need of advice

Great news Rach!!! My phone has been so quiet lately! Thought you must be up to something!!

Don't worry about your mum, she is just being a mum!! Even tho you are happy with J and wouldnt change it for the world, it may be hard for her to see that and she just doesnt want to see you unhappy! I am sure you will be sensible!

And as responsible i know you are, just make sure that when you do get to that stage that you dont solely rely on a pill or horemone thing, make sure you do use condoms cus J needs a healthy mummy! God i sound like my mother now! lol!

Have you started college yet? I have not had time to read Bnb for yonks!

Great news Rach!!! My phone has been so quiet lately! Thought you must be up to something!!

Don't worry about your mum, she is just being a mum!! Even tho you are happy with J and wouldnt change it for the world, it may be hard for her to see that and she just doesnt want to see you unhappy! I am sure you will be sensible!

And as responsible i know you are, just make sure that when you do get to that stage that you dont solely rely on a pill or horemone thing, make sure you do use condoms cus J needs a healthy mummy! God i sound like my mother now! lol!

Have you started college yet? I have not had time to read Bnb for yonks!

Heyy!! :D didn't have credit for a while soo .. haha
And i knoww, i learned from my 'mistake' and now have a drawer full of condoms haha good to hear from ya em!! :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->