in need of advice

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
well to start off i am no longer single :D :happydance: :D

My mate had a party last night and my ex fella was there (her brother) and i haven't seen him for about 2 years and we got talking a few weeks back and have been taking it easy but last night he asked me to get with him :happydance: i told him that i would but that i want to take it slow and not rush into it for Jayden's sake and he was ok with it :D and i ended up staying at his, stayed in the same bed but didn't do anything (so proud of myself! :rofl:) but the cheeky so an so bit my neck and gave me a love bite! i hate the things there so ugly!! :hissy:

well here is were it gets complicated:
before i left to go last night me mum heard me talking to Ian on the phone about the party and heard a lads voice so she said i hope your not going down there to meet up with a boy, which wasn't planned it just happened. i was so scared to tell her about us but i needed to get it out the way, especially to explain the love bite. so i text saying that i wanted to talk to her when she got home from work but instead she rang and made me tell her then she said 'well you going the doctors and going on the pill' so i explained about how i won't be doing anything like that with him for a while since were taking it easy so she said 'what ever' and put the phone down on me :dohh:
i am 17 years old and i am having to ask for my mums permission to have a boyfriend!, i have a baby and i have grown up a lot and have become more mature what else can i do to her to make her believe in me and stop thinking of me as 'oh she will just go out an get pregnant again'

He knows a little bit about whats going on at home and is in the middle of getting his own place and he turned round to me and said 'what would you say if i asked you + J come live with me' i didn't know what to say so i quickly changed the subject and pretended i didn't hear him! i wish i could have said yes but like i said, i want to take it slow x

:happydance: good for you!!!

aslong as your happy it dont matter what any one else thinks.

i know your gonna take things slow but maybe u should consider going on the pill just to be on the safe side.

:happydance: good for you!!!

aslong as your happy it dont matter what any one else thinks.

i know your gonna take things slow but maybe u should consider going on the pill just to be on the safe side.

i know loads of people who have got pregnant on the pill so i was considering getting the implant?
anyone have any opinions what was best for them?

good point actually!!! no experience of the implant myself but my little sister has it and doesnt seem to have any probs with it whereas my best mate had it a few years ago and had nowt but probs with it.

good for you hun. you disereve a man that will treat you right :hug:

but the injection can cause so many probs hunni, how about the injection or just try the implant and if you dont like it or it messes with your periods too much then look at your other potions
xx

:happydance: So happy for you! You deserve someone special after everything!

As for your mom,why don't you introduce the two of them? Might give your mom a better idea of who he is and if you include her in your life it could make her more trusting towards you.

:happydance: So happy for you! You deserve someone special after everything!

As for your mom,why don't you introduce the two of them? Might give your mom a better idea of who he is and if you include her in your life it could make her more trusting towards you.

lol! i would be scared of introducing them, my mum isn't the most pleasant person sometimes, especially about things like this. an idea to take up on in the near future though maybe :D x

Nuva ring is like a little rubber ring that you put inside of you and it releases hormones that prevent pregnancy.You just put it in and leave it,I think it only has to be taken out and replaced once a month.

It's actually a pretty good idea.

Nuva ring is like a little rubber ring that you put inside of you and it releases hormones that prevent pregnancy.You just put it in and leave it,I think it only has to be taken out and replaced once a month.

It's actually a pretty good idea.

Its getting really popular here. I'm considering it after the baby's born because I'm so bad at taking the pill on time all the time. You put it in, leave it, and your fine.

wohoo :happydance: go rach, so happy for you, i'm sure your mum will be fine eventually :hugs:

you could try an IUD or the Nuvaring.

Congrats on the boy

??

I think she meant congrats on ur new fella ;)

And I say congrats too, personally I think it takes a real man to accept a woman and her baby. In fact i have a friend (she is 30 now) but got pg at 17, had her lo at 18 and met a guy when she was 19...she married that guy 5 years later and they have a little boy 2gether. That guys is so amazing to her first lo (a girl) and she calls him dad and her real dad dad too. I have great respect for a man like that!

xxx

A freak co-incidence I found this thread again to tell you, the friend I spoke about named her lo Jayden (ok he is almost 5 or 6 now)

First of all congrats on the lad, he seems decent, that's what I like to hear! Secondly just have a proper sit down with yor mum. She needs to understand that it's good for J to have a father figure in his life. As for convincing her you aren't just out to get pregnant again.. don't! Lol that will prove her wrong. When you do decide it's the right time though, make sure you do use contraception. It doesn't matter which, whatever you feel most comfortable with. I know you love Jayden but let him be the only one for a while :) x

That is fantastic Rach! You deserve some happiness, don't let ur mum ruin it for you. You sound like a very mature young woman so I think you'll make the right decisions; even if it does mean moving in with your new fella :):)

First of all congrats on the lad, he seems decent, that's what I like to hear! Secondly just have a proper sit down with yor mum. She needs to understand that it's good for J to have a father figure in his life. As for convincing her you aren't just out to get pregnant again.. don't! Lol that will prove her wrong. When you do decide it's the right time though, make sure you do use contraception. It doesn't matter which, whatever you feel most comfortable with. I know you love Jayden but let him be the only one for a while :) x

:D don't worry becks i won't be doing it with him for a while never mind falling pregnant, i want to make something of myself to give Jayden a better life before i have another baby, give it 2 or 3 years :rofl:

As for me mum well shes a little more chilled out about it now, after she got it out after she seen the bite mark on me neck haha an i forgot her shot glasses ha! i took em down to Ian's with a big bottle of shots :dohh: and she asked were they were last night because shes going to a party at the weekend haha.
xx

That is fantastic Rach! You deserve some happiness, don't let ur mum ruin it for you. You sound like a very mature young woman so I think you'll make the right decisions; even if it does mean moving in with your new fella :):)

Thank youu.
Ooohh i don't think i would be moving in with him for a while lol, sticking with my mum for a while am not ready to go out there on my own just yet, maybe after Christmas i will look around for a house lol xx

Only just seen this! So happy for you :wohoo: Sounds like you've got yourself a good one!

Glad your mum's being a bit better about it now :hugs: x

:happydance: omg rach this is great news :D good on you for taking it slow. i hope this new fella is definately guna treat you much better than jaydens dad. i wish you all the luck for this relationship :)
as for your mum, she will come round, i think she's just scared because after all, your still her little girl, no matter how old you are or how many children you have lol. when your 40 she will still be lecturing you! i also think she's scared because she doesn't want him to turn out like the last one and treat you like a see you next tuesday. your her baby and she don't want you getting hurt.
:hug: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->