• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

In need of some advice please ladies!

xSophieBx

Mummy to a Beautiful Girl
Reaction score
Basically I was living with FOB but we broke up when I was 7 months pregnant after endless arguments and mental abuse and the last straw was wen he told me he didnt love me anymore and he couldnt stand looking at me. I came back home to live with my mum after that. I let him at the birth and since then he had been trying 2 get me back but I have no interest in him after everything thats happened(very long story) Im 19(20 next month) & he will be 21 in a couple of weeks so we are both young. but my main concern is I just dont think his mentally all there.. the stuff he does and comes out with is just not normal it worries me! He prattles on about how much lily is his life yet ive tried to involve him with her and his more interested in going on at me.. ive suffered with post natal depression and im on tablets and starting to feel like my old self again but i just get really bad anxiety and feel on edge continuously once ive had him round to see lily... he doesnt even interact with her... Ive had to go thru the CSA(thats a whole other very long story) cos he wasnt willing to pay for her off his own accord. Its funny how he couldnt pay for her yet his just gone and got a tattoo of her name and dob, wot a joke is that & now ive just had enough of him insulting me and my family which have done nothing but try and help him & ive told him he can take me 2 court if he wants to see lily cos his not welcome round my house anymore after the way he makes me feel.. & Ive tried so hard for lilys sake but I just cant do it nemore. I keep panicking over him having her on his own cos his just useless.. he cant even look after his dog! & I dont think his ever gonna grow up and change. and I cant stand his weird family cos I know their gonna try and poison lily into their weird ways.. if it goes 2 court can I rule that their not allowed 2 c her? Im talking bout his stepmum etc.. Cos shes so interphereing and I know that when he does eventually get access of lily his just gonna ditch her round his dad and stepmums house for them 2 do everything probs! Shes not even gonna know who he is cos he doesnt hardly see her(his fault not mine) & his a farmer so his gonna b working all summer every year so hows he gonna see her then and im worried shes gonna get scared about having to go away with him. Has anyoone been thru this process? & how long can u keep it at contact centres for? & how does it all work cos im so confused and stressed by it all.

I dont know if all that makes much sense cos ive tried to only give a rough outline of it as its such a complicated long story.

Thankyou for any advice or help :) x

Oh wow, sounds like my situation. My FOB is not right in the head, cant even look after his dog and also hasnt paid anything yet got a tattoo with the name and date of birth! haha also has a weird screwed up family. I gave him 2 hours a week but he screwed it up by kicking off that it wasnt enough so I told him to go to court and havent heard anything since.

Aslong as you come across that your not bitter and wants best for LO whilst expressing your concerns I believe you can drag it on for a while and insist supervised at a contact centre. He'll get a few hours a week and they review it in 6 months I think?

Good luck, and dont worry. It's a long process and thats if he even bothers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->