In need of some comforting words!

Sophiejash

Reaction score
I've just had a scan and it's confirmed what I already felt I knew. I've lost my baby! Feeling ready gutted and upset so really feel the need for some comforting words. Please help

I'm so sorry. The same thing happened to me last week. Sending you lots of :hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss. It will get easier is the only thing I can say, it will take a while but you will have more good days than bad days eventually :hugs: and again I'm so sorry.

I don't think there are any words. I received the same news on the 22nd and I'm at a complete loss. I'm waiting for a natural miscarriage to begin and it's absolute torture. Big hugs to you!

Thank you everyone. Thankfully the bleeding and everything is coming to an end. I'm so sorry to hear about all your losses, it's heartbreaking. Really want to start trying again x

Sophie, I am so sorry that you are going through this. It is by far the hardest thing to go through. Try and be good to yourself and heal however it feels best. We lost our LO two weeks ago, and it is slowly getting better. For me trying again has helped.

Sophie, I am so sorry that you are going through this. It is by far the hardest thing to go through. Try and be good to yourself and heal however it feels best. We lost our LO two weeks ago, and it is slowly getting better. For me trying again has helped.

Thank you. Have you started trying again straight away then? Hospital told me to wait until after first period as that will flush out anything that's left in me but I really want to try again straight away x

Hey jumping in again. My doctor told me I could try again straight after the bleeding stopped. Although I think everyone case is different. Again I'm so sorry your going through this.

I agree with Vicky that every situation is different. Initially they did say wait one cycle. I did email later and ask why. I felt physically fine and my libido has oddly enough been through the roof. She said that if the body is ready that you can start before just the dating could be off and it is not detrimental to the fetus. I would double check with your doc because there may be a medical reason they want you to wait. My hpt test was still positive yesterday so I can see how it could be confusing. I am planning to test weekly so I can keep track of the 'darkness'. It would be awful to not take the tests and then see a positive only to find out it is residual HCG. I likely have slim hopes of a natural BFP because we had to have a dual IUI to get out BFP. Best of luck what ever path you choose.

The dr said to me that during the final scan they couldn't see any more obvious pregnancy tissue (which is where problems with infection etc could occur) but there was still a small thickened area of the lining still to shed (scan was one week after I miscarried and I was still bleeding). They only said to wait because they could see that, therefore anything that could be left would definitely get flushed away with next period. Surely though as I was still bleeding my body was sorting that out. I pretty much stopped bleeding today but not sure what I should do. Thanks for your help ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->