In need of support/advice

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
I need friends who are in the same boat as me. I'm thinking about kicking the BBT and just chart CM/CP. It's too stressful. I remember before I even knew about charting and tracking how we spontaneously BD(used BCP and condoms) and how much fun it was. Ever since I started tracking and charting I feel stressed. We we were NTNP back then and are currently NTNP. The reason I'm posting here is to get as much support/advice as I can. How did you get your BFP by just tracking CM/CP? Right now I take a multivitamin with folic acid and Vit C supplement. DH doesn't want me to take prenatals until we are full blown 100% TTC. I wanna know from experienced ladies any advice/support you have for NTNP by only CM/CP. I'm depressed and stressed right now and believe that taking away monitoring BBT will lower the stress. What are your thoughts??

I too gave up trying to track my cycles after not getting pregnant within 3 cycles so far. With my previous cycles, I tracked CM/CP and used opks but I went so crazy with peeing on sticks that I essentially became an addict :haha:

TTC is just too stressful so we are going to ntnp for a couple months and hopefully get a BFP by Christmas. This month I'm only going by CM/CP. I'm pretty good at it now in being able to tell the difference. The hardest thing for me is to tell I would say is whether my cervix is opened or closed because I've had 2 previous vaginal births and 2 D&Cs so things are a bit stretched in there. :blush:

I have to say though that since I haven't been poas I have been much more relaxed about the waiting. Don't know if that'll all change in the tww though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->