in pain! Need some advice

Lou

Reaction score
Hi girls,

bit of advice please? (warning some TMI involved.)

Last night OH and I :sex:, and it was brilliant, however about 4hrs later i started to get extreme cramps, alot worse then Any of my period cramps ive ever had.

I'm currently on day 6 out of my pill pack, so I finished AF a while ago... anyway, i was sat in agony, whilst OH was at work... (He didnt know..) But i didnt sleep til he got back... was doubled over in pain....

I can only describe it as immense period cramps, without AF, however, this morning it feels as though my uterus and lower stomach muscles have been pulled to bits. (you know that feeling that u get after you've done a bit too much in the gym.)

the crampy pain is still about and when I wee, it causes my back to ache as well... I've eaten a bit of toast and drank water... but wondered whether any of you girls have ever felt this....

My sister thinks its a bladder / kidney infection, as Im still doubled over... but it feels more like AF cramps. (worse then ever before) with back pain...

anyhelp / advice would be really appreciated.. Thank you!!

P.s. Not prego, as did a test last night to double check and also have been religious with my pill.

xxxx

hhhmmm it could be a water infection hun i am not really sure.
Have you taken anything for the pain?
Could you pop and see the nurse maybe?
(might not be able to reply again till later as should be doing my reports!)
x

heyy! Im not sure its a water infection, ive had alot of them and know how they feel... but ive taken paracetamol. its not really done much, but OH has got me a hot water bottle which is taking the edge of it... ive got a triage call with my Dr as im not in my hometown which is a night mare. and OH has offered to drive 2.5 hrs to my house then 2.5 hrs home... hes such a good BF!

I hope ur reports are going well! not long til summer holidays!

xxxx

I agree hon,maybe a water infection.I would try and get an appointment with the nurse if you can and make sure youre having lots of water
Hope you feel better hon :hugs: :hugs: xxxx

I've had really bad cramps, not quite as bad as what you're describing but worse than anything I've ever had with AF, after :sex: before when we were being a little more vigorous than usual!In my experience the better the :sex: the more pain I get afterwards as I don't notice anything during or even for the first bit afterwards (often an hour or so) and I often encourage things to go harder!! It's agony when the afterglow wears off but brilliant during! Perhaps you just bruised something a little during the :sex:?

Beca :wave:

Hey hun, I had something not too different a while back and posted about it here:

https://www.babyandbump.com/waiting...funny-turn-possibly-too-much-information.html

It has never happened again and I am putting it down to one of those weird things our bodies do sometimes...

xxx

Off subject a bit but has any one else noticed how lazy the purple one is in :sex:

Any way. Is there an NHS walk in centre where you are? they are very good at ours and could be worth a visit if your worried and don't wanna travel that far?

Hey hun, I had something not too different a while back and posted about it here:

https://www.babyandbump.com/waiting...funny-turn-possibly-too-much-information.html

It has never happened again and I am putting it down to one of those weird things our bodies do sometimes...

xxx

Thanks Pops! thats very interesting, as I was like that last night, i was sat on the couch feeling dizzy, and was sweating when I infact felt cold.. did yours just subside? ive taken paracetamol, and it seems to have calmed down a bit, but its still there, so has been around for 14hrs now... I dont really know what to say to the DR when she calls.. feel a bit embarrased saying that Ive got AF like pains, when im no where near AF...

Thank you all so much for ur advice!! :hugs::hugs: ur all brilliant!

xxxx

Off subject a bit but has any one else noticed how lazy the purple one is in :sex:

Any way. Is there an NHS walk in centre where you are? they are very good at ours and could be worth a visit if your worried and don't wanna travel that far?

I agree! very lazy! she needs to get her bum into gear!! haha xxxx

Hey! Sorry to hear you're in pain. I think the only thing to do is go and see a doctor. It might be completely harmless and you'll be fine anyway. But if it has a medical cause, like a cyst for example, you'll want that taken care off, especially if you're planning LOs in the future. I don't want to scare you and I'm sure it'll be something harmless or easily taken care off. But I wouldn't take it lightly and make sure it gets checked out.
Hope you feel better soon!

hey hun - sound like what i had just after i found out i was pg - i has 2 weeks of this doubled over in pain thing and everyone said it was implatation and them pg growing pains - turned out i had a sist on my ovary. All was fine - i was in hosp for 3 days and it burst when i was there - bubs fine though. All docs though it was water infections, then eptopic pg, then scanned and found out it was a sist. If the pain persists, get it checked out hun x x

Thank you very much ladies, I'm on my way home now, but still waiting for the dr to phone me back... I feel silly explaining to the Dr, but would rather be safe then sorry! Thanks again for every1's words of advice... I'll keep u updated. Xxxxx

Tbh it sounds like IBS i have had it a few times once ive gone to bed and litterally ive felt like ringing the hospital the cramps where that bad very much like contractions came on and off every few minutes and then ive felt very brused for a few days after x

hey girlies,

So the Drs called back, and told me to go in and see them asap... to cut a lot of things short, there was no protien in my urine, so no infection, they did a speculum for STI but said I was low risk seeming as I had one less them 8months ago... but she did an internal and found that my right ovary is extremely tender... she suspects that I have ovarian cysts and if my pain doesnt subside withing the next few days im to go in for a pelvic scan.If the pain worsens then Im to go straight to A&E. ( I can't see how it could worsen, im in AGONY.)
Im so worried as I cant even stand right now, and I have to go on my gold DofE next week for 5 days climbing the welsh hills!! yikes! dreading it!

just want to say thanks again to everyone who gave advice! Reallly appreciate it!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: Hope everything is ok and you feel better soon. :hugs:

Glad you went to doctors hun
Hope you feel better soon x

thanks Pinkgirls.

Still blumming painful, i currently have a hot waterbottle on my tummy, though its no helping too much, neither did a bath!

I shall keep u informed, im in work tomorrow, i so hope its not busy as that would be awful, i fully intend to take my hot water bottle in with me! hahaha

xxxxxxx

Ovarian cyst it sounds like, Ive had 1 couple months ago well exactly 3-4months ago, what the hospital told me is to take folic acid every day to relive the pain and also help my ovaries after the etopic. Try folic acid, its been working with me till 2 weeks of having preganancy symptoms but in early stages yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->