In shock...BFP at cd14

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
As the title says i recieved a BFP at cd14,
Long story short ever since a few days before AF started I had chronic breast pain, AF arrived at cd33 and the pain remained and I still have it. ( only symptom I had with my daughter )

Seeing as I had my period I just put it down to hormones.
Yesterday I had severe pains in my sides which increased through out the day and by time midnight came I was waiting to go to out of hours assessment place as they wanted to check me, did a urine test and that came back I had an infection then they did a pregnancy test which I thought was a waste of time and I knew it would deffo be a bfn...the doctor then walked over to me with the test and said its positive!! He showed me and yep deffo two strong lines there!
In shock and complete confusion as my period finished 8 days ago.

So now I think.... Could I of been oregnant and had a chemical? But even at cd14 would a test still show positive? Then the doc said with the pain and brown spotting I had it could be the start of a MC but surely I would of passed more then abit of brown spotting??

Ringing doctors Monday so they can do my bloods, so until then I'm in complete confusion :wacko: xx

Hopefully the bleeding was just implantation bleeding.

Congrats on your bfp and good luck :flower:

Congrats! H&H 9 months to you! :hugs:
I really hope it was only implantation bleeding for you!

Congratulations! Fingers crossed it was just implantation bleeding. :thumbup:

Had bloods done today at the hospital as today iv had red bleeding,heavier then spotting but not constant either, comes and goes. My hcg level was 91 and I go back Tuesday,Thursday and Saturday to see if they double. Got examined and my cervix is still defiantly closed which Is good. So I guess it's just a waiting game now. OH is being brill and doing all cooking and house work & Won't let me do anything :)

FX and Congrats! Hope for H&H 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->