In the 2ww- buddy up? :)

Reaction score
Hi! I am 28 ttc my first currently on 8dpo going craaaazy as usual, I'd love some buddies to talk baby/bump with while we wait it out!.. What cd are you? What dpo? Any signs yet?

:happydance:

Hi im 23 and ttc 1st baby...im 3dpo and I hate this 2ww no signs yet but trying not to symptom spot as I drive myself crazy and get my hopes up for nothing.! How long have you been ttc?

Hi Besty! We have been trying for 15 months now. How about you?
Like you I am trying SO hard not to symptom spot cause I do it every month and then I wind up convincing myself that Im pg and when I get AF I am SO upset. every damn time! you think I would learn... :) but I know I'm not alone in that ;) Us crazy TTc'ers...

but its super hard not to huh? and the problem is that all the 'signs' are all typically just something else altogether- just normal everyday stuff that we can't help but notice since we are looking.

This month I thought I had Ov'd on cd16 and started getting a bunch of symptoms (but we had gone to Colorado for christmas and it was way up in the mountains in such high altitude) Up there you get really thirsty and therefor have to pee a lot. stuffy nose, etc... so I was like "YAY!" only to find out on cd21 progesterone blood test that I hadnt Ov'd at ALL! :dohh:

but I did end up Ov'ing a few days later. phew!

We have been ttc for 5 months so not to long. I'm not using ovulation sticks as I dont want to stress myself out.

what are you using?

I use OPKS, CBFM and chart my BBT. It's safe to say I am stressed out :)
I remember being at 5 months, it may not be as long but I know it is still is awfully hard.
Good news is that it takes a LOT of people at least 6 months to get pg.

I have a couple of 'problems' that make it a little harder for me. :( but I recently had surgery to correct the biggest issue (a uterine septum) and at the same time had my stage 3 endometriosis cleared out so I have a MUCH better chance of conceiving now. YAY! :)
Did you guys start right after getting married? I noticed your ticker.

Yes we started ttc about 1 month after our wedding.

My DH has some 'problems' too. Hes got a cronic illness which he has to take steriods for and these have caused his sperm to stop working properly so he injects himself with pregnyl twice a week. So it can take us anywhere between 6 months to 2 years to concieve. The injections are very pricey and the docs can't afford to fund them so once DHs sperm starts working properly he will have his sperm frozen and I will have to the sperm suringed into me....rather hoping I fall pregnant naturally

I hope your wait isn't to much longer

Oh wow, that must be so tough on you guys. I'm sorry to hear that... I hope you are able to get pg naturally too. If I don't catch the egg this month then I have to have some more surgery and then onto IUI in feb so I will let you know what it is like. Is that what you meant by injecting? Or IVF?

Ah jeez. I'm only on 9dpo tomorrow but I'm already itching to poas! Stupid...
Technically I could be 10 dpo but still... Ah! The urge is strong!!! :)
I have what I call non symptoms: achey back, what have felt like af cramps here and there, gas...
Could be just about anything but my crazy ass gets excited... And I still have 5 more days!! I ought to hold til as long as I can the negative tests get me down.., what about you, are you a poas addict? :)

Yes i ment iui but injecting! Sorry not great with the terms yet lol. I do get poas happy so ive used all minr up and I haven't brought any so I cant test which is good for me.
I had a friend over for a cuppa earlier and she pointed at my tummy and said wow never seen your tummy bloated before :-\ hopefully its a good bloated haha I wouldnt have even had implantation acure yet! Xx

Ooo I hope it is a good bloated too! :) bloated with baby! :winkwink:

I am super nauseated today. to be fair, I ate fried chicken and I don't eat fried food too much so my tummy could just be protesting. The dark meat tasted gross too, really meaty. :sick:

I am wondering if I can make it until Saturday to test. not bloody likely :) BUT Im going to at LEAST hold out until Wed or Thursday if I can stand it :)

I have 3 frer sitting in my drawer. yikes... they call to me... "peeeee on meeeee..."

nothing new to report though besides the nausea (and I do get nauseated a lot, I have a sensitive tummy so Im not betting the farm just yet)

What about you? you are 4 dpo now right? anything? on 4dpo, I noticed AF like cramping. thought she was on her way but there was no blood.

I didnt have any IB (implantation bleeding) in my last pregnancy but they say they are all different.
I havent noticed much cm and im pretty sure that is a clear sign.

Hi can I join in?
I'm 27 TTC our first and get married Oct 2011 :) Can't believe that was 'last year' now! I'm 12/13 dpo (not to sure!) on my second cycle and I'm so hoping :af: doesn't show. Going to test wed or thurs :)

Hi Indi! Welcome! of course you can join- the more the merrier! :)
so 12/13 dpo eh? awesome, you're nearly there! when is AF sue for you? any signs or symptoms yet?

Well I reckon she is due on the 4th, as that's 14 dpo but this is my first month tracking OV so I'm just getting used to all this! My husband hid my pregnancy tests and wont give them back until them as I'm a bit of a poas addict and then I get sad when I get the bnf...even if it's to early!
I've had quite a few symptoms but it's so hard to tell as they are the same as AF! I have cramped ever since OV, felt nauseas on and off, crazy tired, watery CM etc but I hate getting my hopes up so I haven't been tracking them much. I really feel like AF is about to start :wacko: Been on the look out for her all day!
How about you?

HA! that is hilarious about your DH hiding the sticks. Love it. my DH doesnt even know where I keep mine. I don't tell him every time I poas as I know he will get mad since I get so sad. He asks me "why cant you just wait?" but cant help it!!! its the poas disease.

Your symptoms sound pretty good there! I think the watery CM is a good sign, that's one that I am missing. well, right before I pee (which is often but Im also drinking mucho fluids) there is a liiiittle bit of watery cm but not enough to feel 'wet' which is what to look out for. (I think)
Im trying not to get my hopes up too. I have had a LOT of months of BFN's and it doesnt get any easier... :( stupid uterus...

I had cramping on the left side (where I Ov'd from) but now it has switched or feels very low down, sometimes like the beginning of a UTI. :dohh:
so... it could totally go either way. but Im doing my best to not psych myself up (as usual)
does anyone else think that early pg signs are WAY too similar to AF symptoms? Its kind of mean. Mother nature has a wicked sense of humor...

ah no! I think AF might be on her way girls.. :( I hope not, I was so hopeful. My cramps are just like AF cramps... :(

Its not over till the Aunt Flo shows..

HI Keeda! Welcome! I know, I have said that before to girls and it IS true however, I have a bad feeling now and I can't shake it. BUT like you say, it aint over til the fat lady sings.
My temps were mental this morning, I read them too early at 6:45 and it went WAY down to 97.7 so I went back to sleep and woke up at my normal waking time (7:30) and took it again just to see if it was still low and it was 98.2...

which one do I believe? If the 97.7 is right, then I may get a visit from AF today...Im 10dpo today so that would be about 3-4 days early for me making my LP only 10 days!!! Like I need another problem to deal with...

listen to me! boo hoo right? ok, snapping out of it... :)

Indi, any sign of AF? I hope not... hope she stays away for you.
do you ladies chart? if so, post them on your signature so we can compare notes! :)

Besty, hows the tummy coming? :)

Keeda, where you at in your cycle?

Indi, any sign of AF? I hope not... hope she stays away for you.
do you ladies chart? if so, post them on your signature so we can compare notes! :)

Besty, hows the tummy coming? :)

Keeda, where you at in your cycle?

She turned up just now :growlmad: Feeling very angry now which I'm sure will turn to tears later. At least I know next month these symptoms for me don't mean anything and I guess that means I ovulated which is good to know. Stil, blah :(

I hope she stays away for you though :)

aw Indi, Im sorry... :( She got me too.
I haven't cried yet but I know I will once it is full on bleeding. My breasts are KILLING me too which I don't normally get so I was getting hopeful... It's all so hard isnt it?

Well, at least we can start our new cycles together? sadly, I cant TTC this cycle as I have to have more surgery. I think we can resume TTC in February though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->