In the 2ww- buddy up? :)

aw Indi, Im sorry... :( She got me too.
I haven't cried yet but I know I will once it is full on bleeding. My breasts are KILLING me too which I don't normally get so I was getting hopeful... It's all so hard isnt it?

Well, at least we can start our new cycles together? sadly, I cant TTC this cycle as I have to have more surgery. I think we can resume TTC in February though.

Aww sorry hun, it's rubbish isn't it? Yeah def I'll add you as a friend, if I can figure out how! :) :hugs:

Indi, any sign of AF? I hope not... hope she stays away for you.
do you ladies chart? if so, post them on your signature so we can compare notes! :)

Besty, hows the tummy coming? :)

Keeda, where you at in your cycle?

Hey! Sorry to see the Witch got u both! My tummy is still bloated...ive started running to try and get myself fit I was asked by my friend yesterday if i would be her bridesmaid in July im so excited

How are u all? X

Ahh that is exciting! I was maid of honour last year which was good, I had to give a speech! I have three weddings to go to so far this year, really looking forward to them :)

Ahh that is exciting! I was maid of honour last year which was good, I had to give a speech! I have three weddings to go to so far this year, really looking forward to them :)

Ive got one this year and 4 next year such busy times for weddings ilove a good wedding :)

Af got me today a day early!

Sorry hun :( :hugs:
I'm cycle day 9 of my third one now, just gotta wait till around day 20 to O.. sigh!

I'm not using ovulation sticks as I dont want to stress myself out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->