In the bloody night garden

clairebear

Mummy to 2 handsome boys.
Reaction score
Jack LOVES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hes sat here waving and shouting and laughing at them! Daddy can not believe i let him watch it x

argh its awful! but its cute too! haha charlie loves balmory! i never put the tv on for him my mam always does tho!!

i have it on whilst i cook the dinner (bad mummy)

Dec only llikes Iggle Piggle, he prefers to watch Balamory, Mr tumbles, Doodlebops, and Imagination movers !!! Lol

My son used to watch it religiously at 6.20 every night, he loved it. Hes out grown it now tho, but theres no harm in them watching a bit of TV x

Seth loves it, he takes his Iggle Piggle doll everywhere with hyim, he wont even leave it at home for nursery, I swear it's glued to his hand or something.

It is awful but Balamory is 10 times more annoying.

Bear in the big blue house is where its at.

xxx

awww bless him, its ok to let them watch some tv

Jasmine likes anything with music... its fine to let them watch a bit, its when you let your kids watch it constantly without any other stimulation or interaction that it becomes an issue.

My OH is scared to death of In The Night Garden - especially Iggle Piggle, lol! x

In the night garden is the strangest programme around, I thought the Teletubbies were weird, but what were they on when they created ITNG? Kaya bloody loves it, but she prefers Balamory and Space Pirates.

My boy also loves it. His dad always lets him watch it in the afternoon (he gets home before me). I HATE it

well you know all about our ITNG antics! we now have tombliboo and upsy daisy tops, upsy daisy pjs and bodysuits, all the tombliboos, upsy daisy and iggle piggle dolls, and 7 hours of ITNG saved on the sky plus!!!!

Honestly, if we go somewhere and she sees something with it on she grabs it!!!

She has a new nickname too......tombliboo orr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->