In The Same Situation?

Chello

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I'm 27 and have been trying for the past 18 months. I'm currently under going tests for PCOS, and i was just wondering if we could share advice etc if your in the same situation, if so please get in contact!

Take Care
Chello
:happydance:

Hi Chello,

I'm 31 and we've been ttc for over 5 months.

I'm in a similar situation, but have already been diagnosed with pcos. Basically I have very long cycles up to 6 months as I ovulate infrequently. The only other symptom is cysts on my ovaries, diagnosed through a pelvic ultrasound.

Provide my OH's sa and my HSG come back ok, hopefully I'll be starting clomid in May / June.

X

Hi Carhar.

Thanks for your reply it means alot to chat to people in the same boat. My past four cycles have been 24 27 25 27.. So there just alittle bit unsettled, but i have always had period problems since i started, but the doctor has always blamed my weight, as i'm over weight. But since moving to another doctor there being really good! Just hope when i have my ultra sound on the 28th it will show some light on whats happening in there! Then we can go down the path for more help.

Take Care
Chello xxx

HI Chello :hi:

My husband and I have been trying to conceive #2 for about 26 months now. I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2002. I headed back to my fertility doctor this past January and we did get pregnant in February but ended in miscarriage 3/10/11 :cry:

Anyhow, we are just waiting for the :witch: to return so we can start TTC again. She should be here any day now .... we are going back to the doctor to get on meds again.

Although, I normally have a period like clock work (every 30 days), I do not mature follicles NOR do I ovulate. Therefore, temping and OPK's will not work for me. I did try OPK's awhile ago just to see and my OPK's were positive every single day (apparently my hormone levels are way to high ALL the time). This just verified that I can not conceive naturally.

Have you talked to your doctor about Clomid or Femara???

Hi there PCOSmomtoone.

I have only just got intouch with my doctor, its on my records that we're TTC but there only just testing me for PCOS, i guess when that is done then they will help me further?? Who knows!

I'm so sorry hear about your MC, its not nice to have to go through with such lifes sadness. But i guess it will make the baby even more special for you.

Chello xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"