in your fertile week how many days did you BD?

S

snl41296

thanks girls :flower:
did you do every other day? every day? once in that time period?

ok well FYO I am not crazy and YES were sore but 14 times in 6 days,I know I know too much probably but wasnt missing it so we will see if it helped
Goodluck hun!!!!

we did it every other day throughout the whole cycle xx

We normally do it a few times, this month we missed it and only bd once............but I have very high temps at mo so................

We did it every other day the week before, during obv and week after.

We did it on CD 7 and then 10,11 and 12 as I ovulate on CD12/13 - that way is also supposed to work since you flush out old sperm by dtd about 3 days before it could work and then provide fresh sperm everyday up til ovulation. Every second day is usually recommended for men with some sperm motility or sperm number issues so they can build concentration.

We did it on CD 7 and then 10,11 and 12 as I ovulate on CD12/13 - that way is also supposed to work since you flush out old sperm by dtd about 3 days before it could work and then provide fresh sperm everyday up til ovulation. Every second day is usually recommended for men with some sperm motility or sperm number issues so they can build concentration.

omg thank you so much gives me hope :flower:

Hey hun, In feb we did it once but that ended in mc and this time it was twice

we dtd on cd 11,13,15,16 then cd 20 and cd 30, got BFN on cd 25,26,28 29 then BFP on cd 34 and 38 :)
i ovd on or around cd 20!
i have long cycles longest being 43 days, shortest 33 days.

We did it 6 out of 7 days my fertile week starting 3 days before O the day of O and 2 days after.

Only did it 2x, CD 11 and CD 12. Started to get Ocramping on CD 13 (early for me, but I'm not complaining!)

We only did it once in the "correct" time frame, I only know that because we only BD'd like once a week,.. We were NTNP after 13 months TTC, conceived on month 16. Best of luck :hugs:

3 times cd 13,14 and 16. I got a pos opk on cd 16. x

Once or twice and I have no idea when I ovulated, I obviously did though, lol! xx

thanks girls because I got a dark ass red line at 7:30pm tonight on my OPK and guess what we DTD woohoo and I put my diva cup in and had an Orgasm !!!! woohoo! I am almost positive I will get my egg tomorrow on my CBFM :happydance::happydance: so the 13th first HIGH DTD then today at 5pm DTD and I got my Bright red OPK at 7:30pm woohoo :happydance::happydance: please sperm stick grab the egg

We only :sex: once, and it was about 5 days before I usually O (day 13). Didn't track O this month at all though, so maybe I O'd a day earlier.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->