Inbetween waiting and NTNP

AutumnNight

Reaction score
We are at a point where we are getting very close to when we feel like we can start having kids. So the closer we have gotten to that point, we have gone from super cautious about NOT getting pregnant to less and less cautious. Now we are down to just one form of BC and if we happen to get pregnant we would be elated. If not, we figure that it was meant to be to hold off for a while. So we are kind of dipping our pinky toe in the "NTNP" pool before we jump in! :)

I am very excited to get to the point where we are really fully into the NTNP. I can't wait, actually! :happydance:

Hi AutumnNight and welcome!
Your situation sounds very similar to dh's and mine (although we're a little further along ;)). I've come off the pill a couple of months ago and although we were cautious during the first month we are now more or less NTNP :happydance:
Hope your wait won't be too long!

Hi and welcome! it's exciting isn't it? Best of luck with it all :D

Hi! Im joining here too! Iv been ttc for a year now (temps, preseed,softcups,opk's the lot!) without so much as a chem pg! We decided this was our last month as if it didnt happen this month OH was going to accept an apprenticeship and take a big pay cut, and were also going to move next year. So we can no longer afford it really (although we could at a push). Iv been off bc for two years now and Im pretty sure I cant get pg without help so I will not be trying but not preventing either (coz whats the point?!). I am going to continue charting my temps so that when i start again i wil have a good indication of my cycles and when i ovulate etc. But nothing else. And no testing for me unless something jumps out at me (like implantation bleeding or late af). So thats my long boring story! :) I cant stop using this site though I love it and you meet lovely people that just get you the way your OH doesnt (like photoshopping a hpt to see if you can see a line!) Good look everyone I hope you all get a nice surprise very soon! :) xx

Thanks everyone! I didn't really expect to get replies but this seems like a really great and supportive forum! :)

Tally05
, I am a bit scared that I may be in a similar situation-- a lot of women on my mother's side have had to have assistance or surgery before being able to conceive. As I am 28 already, I am getting more anxious to really start trying before I get too close to 35, which seems to be more or less the cut off point for when things could get even more complicated.

I have an appointment with the ob-gyn this month and I think that I am going to let them know that we may be TTC soon... so we will see what they say.

I totally identify with what others have voiced here-- the mixed relief and sadness of AF's visit. I am really getting to that point where each month my heart kind of secretly wishes for it to just not show... in fact I would say that I have finally reached the point where I am more disappointed than relieved. Must be time to go for it!

Hi and welcome. We were ntnp until i got some bad results the other day. We are going to take a break from it for a while, but i will be hovering in here lol, as we will be in between i think. Lol. Good luck with getting your :bfp: hope its a short stay for you.

Im finding it hard to live my life without ttc now. Im so used to living it in two week waits (waiting to ov, 2ww) that I dont no what to do with myself now!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->