Income Support

withpeapod

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Do any of you know when I can start claiming income support? I am currently on jobseekers allowance at 25 weeks pregnant, which even the job centre people say is silly, as who is going to give me a job now?! I've had a look on the DIrectgov website but can't seem to find anything about how many weeks you have to be before you can claim. Can anyone help?

Thanks xx

I believe it is form 29 weeks pregnant.... dont forget once ur on them to claim ur free milk and vegetable and formula tokens...xxx

oh and u can also claim the 500 quid maternity allowance!!! nor aure what the cut of line is for that tho...xxx

https://www.adviceguide.org.uk/index/life/benefits/benefits_for_families_and_children.htm

you can claim Income support 11 weeks before your due date x dont forget you can also get health in pregnancy grant from midwife from 25 weeks + , its a one off payment if £190 x

Yep 29wks, Claim health in pregnancy grant through your midwife from 25wks
and also sure start maternity grant through jobcentre from 29wks.
Also if you are not already, claim healthy start vouchers from 10wks pregnant. x

You can claim from 29 weeks of pregnancy...and dont give up hope ive just been offereed a job at sainsburys 12 hours a week :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->