inconsistent symptoms

Shakeitout

Reaction score
Does anyone else have symptoms that are there one day and then vanish to seemingly not return? And then something completely different a few days later? I've had sore boobs, the need to pee during the night, sickness once, but none of it actually sticks around. I'm 7 weeks tomorrow and I just feel like I should be 'feeling' more?...

i think its normal for symptoms to come and go, mine do anyways just over 5 weeks. at 3 weeks i felt really rubbish and sick and now thats totally gone and comes back every now and then but not no where near as bad as it was.xx

I posted something similar on another board earlier today. I'm so worried I am experiencing a missed miscarriage. I was so sick for about 7 - 10 days and then on Sunday it just kind of stopped. I have had food aversions in the last couple of days but also just feel like I should be feeling more right now. I go for a scan on Friday - hoping for good news but mentally Im preparing for any outcome.

Im glad other people have symptoms that come and go - it makes me feel a bit more optimistic.

Come and go whole 40 weeks.

I was fine next day i was very ill with sickness, 7 days later so sick i ended up in hosp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->