Increased libido after o?

babymonkey18

2 boys!
Reaction score
I have been having a confusing cycle. I didn't temp so I can't completely verify I ovulated. However, I have a constant state of high libido for going on the 3rd day that I've never had before. I think I might be 6dpo (based off high libido last week, cm, opk, other symptoms), but I may have o later than that. I know what it feels like to want to bd during fertile window but this is like 20x that feeling haha. I just always thought drive plummets after o. Just looking for others experience. Thank you

Interesting! Mine would be increased like day before ovulation and day of. Never experienced it after.

Interesting, I am definitely more horny around O time. But I definitely have cycles leading up to AF where I am more frisky. I guess usually when my boobs are tingly rather than achy. Sorry tmi lol! :oops:

Can you take some more OPKs? It may be that you didn't O first time so your body is gearing up to try again...

If OPKs are negative I would think you probably O'd and are just feelin' frisky!!! :p

Haha! It's just odd for me. I never want to do it unless it's like 3 or less days before O. And even then I have to get in the mood. This is just so strange to be ready to go just from being awake lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->