increased sex drive

mommy_wannabe

Reaction score
I've noticed increased sex drive. I'm about 5-6 weeks now. But my hubby doesn't want to do anything until we get an 'ok' from our doctor. But our first appointment isn't until week 8. Should we wait? Maybe I'm being selfish putting my needs before the health of our little appleseed?

You don't need an OK from the doctor. Although I totally get why people are anxious about it, sex during pregnancy is perfectly safe in almost all circumstances. Having sex will not cause a miscarriage. Sometimes, women with a complicated history, or complications especially in later pregnancy are told to abstain, but the vast majority can have sex when they like. It can't harm the baby. If you experience any bleeding it makes sense not to have sex until you have had it checked out, but otherwise, you can go for it.

Also you don't need to have penetrative sex to have a good time. If you are feeling in the mood have him pleasure you in other ways!

I wish! I am still not cleared to have sex due to spotting from a subchorionic hematoma. My DH is being real good about it but I feel bad sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->