Increasing chance of a VBAC?

ShanandBoc

Reaction score
I had an c section after an 18 hr labor with DD, and we want to ttc at the end of the year so there will be around a 3 year gap. :happydance:

Any tips / advice on what i can do to increase chances of a vbac as i really really dont want to have a section, was awful.

Thanks! Positive stories also welcome!! :)

Hi :hi: I have had 2 VBACS now, and I would really reccomend trying for one, mine were such amazing experiances and sooo glad I gave it my best shot and did it :D

as for increasing your chances of one, it all depends on why you ended up having a c-section before? with me I got to 10cms was pushing for 1 hour and ended up having an emergancy section cos he just was not moving down, they think he was in an akward position on an angle, so if you got to fully dilated you have a great chance, where as if you stopped dilating I am not so sure? hope that helps a little x

Hi thanks for your reply....i only got to 8cm if i remember rightly after 18 hrs of active labour (i was out of it) and wasnt progressing apparently she was stuck her head was tilted backwards...so they recommended a c section :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->