Indegestion treatment

Pulirula

Reaction score
With my daughter I had a pill I took I got over the counter. I don't remember the name of it but it worked well. It was a one a day pill does anyone know what I'm talking about? I'm having heartburn like crazy! Feels like my chest is on fire and I'm gonna throw up it's horrible!

Zantac? Omeprazole? Either of those sound familiar?

No clue lol this was 7 years ago lol. I took a Tums and it seemed to ease a bit. It's pretty much my only options right now. We just had a huge snow storm and the roads are bad till tomorrow hopefully. Now my question is to drink milk or no? I've found different opinions on whether or not it helps heartburn. What do you guys think?

Zantac is the "one pill" I take instead of Tums if it's really bad.

I'd say very likely Zantac. It's the only over the counter heartburn medication considered safe in pregnancy (bar your usual rennie/gaviscon/tums etc). I'm taking it, it's a godsend! You can get omperazole on prescription, also safe. You can double the dose of the over the counter ones as well, I have 150mg tablets on prescription which I can take twice a day. The over the counter stuff in the UK is 75mg. Always double check with your doc though I guess!

I'd say very likely Zantac. It's the only over the counter heartburn medication considered safe in pregnancy (bar your usual rennie/gaviscon/tums etc). I'm taking it, it's a godsend! You can get omperazole on prescription, also safe. You can double the dose of the over the counter ones as well, I have 150mg tablets on prescription which I can take twice a day. The over the counter stuff in the UK is 75mg. Always double check with your doc though I guess!

In the US, there is Zantac 75 and Zantac 150 OTC. I agree to ask your doctor though to make sure!

I will give them a call tomorrow just to be safe. Thank you!

I got Zantac today and it helped soooooooo much! Thanks everyone!

Zantac is my life lol! Even my husband knows not to take the last one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->