Indent?

Islas_mummy

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
E9879E26-E5DA-48E2-A5C4-A256CA76DC71.jpeg Hi ladies,

Does this look like an indent to you? I have very long irregular cycles so have no idea how many days post ovulating I am, only that I’m on cycle day 38 and my last cycle was 43 days. I’ve been having period like cramps in my low tummy and back for about a week now, which is what led me to test. I just don’t know what to think. It came up in the time frame and I took the photo straight away. It was with a FRER with FMU. Thanks xx

Hi hon.
Looks a bit grey does it look pinker in real life. The line is clearly there but I'm not sure if I'm seeing any colour to it.
Fixed this is the start of ure BFP.

It was so faint I couldn’t really tell, but I’m inclined to say no it didn’t have colour. I’ll test again in the morning! Thanks for your reply though

It was so faint I couldn’t really tell, but I’m inclined to say no it didn’t have colour. I’ll test again in the morning! Thanks for your reply though

They do start of real faint at the start hon. Mine were just shadows that u cud only see in the light. Hubby was like nope its negative (men are crap at seeing lines](*,))

That was at 10DPO then at 11DPO I got another shaddow but was a bit more clearer.
Did a frer and got a bold pink line. Then at 12DPO I actually got the faintest of faintest pink line on the cheepie tests.
Good luck hon.

It looks grayish to me. I would retest. It could def be a real bfp but the color is throwing me off.

I'm not sure on the colour but good luck :)

Did you test again? Looks greyish but could also be the start of something

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->