Indiana!!

Hey ladies! I'm new to the south bend area! I'm 30 and ttc#3. Seems like a lot of u r expecting and that's great! I'm hoping ur babydust rubs off on me. Lol!

I actually grew up in South Bend! :) Then went to college at Purdue. However, I'm no longer in IN. Since college I've lived in Africa, FL, Texas, and now reside in the Rockies in the Western US. But my Pop still lives in N. IN, Goshen to be exact. I used to say I am a Hoosier at heart, but then I always feel like I am betraying Purdue.... so instead I'll say, Boiler Up! :lol:

Still here and still pregnant. Actually, I just moved to the Emerson Heights area on the East side.

Hey I'm from Indiana as well :) northern part near ft wayne.

Thought I'd check and see how many Hoosiers are here... Looks like there's been quite a few over the last 5 years!

I'm from southern Indiana, about 30 minutes from Louisville, KY. Hope to see more of you ladies! :happydance:

Not IN Indiana, but in Danville, IL, like 10min from the Indiana border :) about 1.5hrs from Indy :)

In what part of Indiana is Avon located?

Mid west I think...it's about 30 minutes west of down town Indianapolis.

Gotcha! I've got family in Indy, but I'm down close to the Kentucky border... I'm about 30 minutes away from Louisville, KY. :thumbup:

Hey there guys. I'm a Hoosier! But I also live in Charleston, SC now. I visit Indiana often though.

I used to live in Crawfordsville (about 30 minutes south of Lafayette and 45minutes-an hour Northeast from Indianapolis. Then most recently I lived in Fishers just north of Indy.

So hi. WTT, by the way. And heading to Indy in a couple weeks, woo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->